Discuss I got the job! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

£1 per metre yea pal? You on, you can have al the rubber insulated, rat chewed, pigeon shat on cable you like!

Hard hat, of course, almost forgot about that....

Firstly, congratulations Wade on that nice job.
Secondly, Congratulations to Vern on £600 per day.
Looks like everyone is happy .... except me. I have never earnt £1200 or even £600 per day :(. Must speed up...

Well if Wade plays his cards right he could have a very nice some of cash for 2 days work, unless he fancys dragging it out for a week or so?, id rather get done and get onto another job to get payed, each to their own i suppose

Wade - 45k for a 4 bed detached it a bit of bull**** pal, i payed over 100k for a 3 bed semi, we can all make things up to make other people jealous of "bargains" we have gained..... naive is the word?

Two days, that's impressive. My word, you must be laughing at us all. I think you miss the point, it's not dragging it out it's not being as fast as you. I think you are exceptionally fast! I work long days too and I could not do that for half as by the time I paid vat I would be taking home the same as your labourer!

Well if Wade plays his cards right he could have a very nice some of cash for 2 days work, unless he fancys dragging it out for a week or so?, id rather get done and get onto another job to get payed, each to their own i suppose

Wade - 45k for a 4 bed detached it a bit of bull**** pal, i payed over 100k for a 3 bed semi, we can all make things up to make other people jealous of "bargains" we have gained..... naive is the word?

il rather work by myself and earn all the money and take 1 week then be on a labourer rate. if you done a rewire with another sparky and a labourer for £1700 and happy on that then well done mate because like most down here ant worth getting outta bed for

Mate, by the sounds of things, you must be driving around in a rolls phantom and enjoying long afternoons drinking beer floating in your pool by the amount of rewires you can get done in a week?! i guess that three bed semi you just bought is just a sort of walk in wardrobe for you yea? maybe you keep all your wizard outfits there that help you magic up all these 1 day re-wires. I really am impressed lad. Naive may be the word, or is cynical opinionated git yours?

Mate, by the sounds of things, you must be driving around in a rolls phantom and enjoying long afternoons drinking beer floating in your pool by the amount of rewires you can get done in a week?! i guess that three bed semi you just bought is just a sort of walk in wardrobe for you yea? maybe you keep all your wizard outfits there that help you magic up all these 1 day re-wires. I really am impressed lad. Naive may be the word, or is cynical opinionated git yours?

well all i can say is if he gave over 100000 for a 3 bed semi up north they must be laughing all the way to the bank, that's naive

Why must i be driving around in a rolls? i dont do rewires everyday, you would be quite lucky to get that, and yes you can get them done in a day, when you experienced enough, as to which i see you arnt, you own/run a electrical company and put a post onto the internet to say your nervous about rewiring someones house, especially after stating that ridiculous price is genuinely laughable, look forward to seeing you on Rogue Traders pal

You guys should have a look on right move website? i got no reason to lie and the house i live in is of adequate size, i certainly havnt got anything to prove to a half breed 2 week "electrician" like yourself

Good luck with that 2 week rewire

Last edited by a moderator:
I just get tired of people who see life through rose tinted lenses

Anyone who doesnt beleve it cannot be done, please do come and visit, sit and observe or help out

Lets face it half these on here wouldnt dream of talking to someone like that on site, so why on here?

Earlier back in the thread i had posted that i never meant to cause any offence, yet see what happens?

and you gooner...down boy..you'll end up with a ban too man...chill people,kids..you dont see me and ken acting like this..at least ken only calls me ginger nuts..:nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
who the hell are you to say he ripping people off because he charged 4k just because you cant get it up north, you cant stand it because he charged 4k he going to be on Rogue Traders, i think your 1 day rewire got more chance,

Reply to I got the job! in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock