Discuss Installation of single circuit napit cert in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

You are correct but I suspect it is commercial as he started another thread about emergency lighting certs.

common sense if you ask me. the less paperwork the better.

Reply to Installation of single circuit napit cert in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

On the Napit certification page there is a little tick box, saying something along the lines of ' I consent to this job being used for my...
Replies
Views
Not sure whether this is the right context or even forum to mention this, but I’ve recently been offering out myself to a friend to help get his...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have been pulled up by Napit, not by my regular inspector. Used rcbo's on a rewire (usually do). Filled out cert to reflect this, with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Been asked to fit 2 lights and a switch, which in reality turned out to be rewiring a multiple PIR setup to a single switch, adding...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Been asked to fit 2 lights and a switch, which in reality turned out to be rewiring a multiple PIR setup to a single switch, adding...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock