• If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Internet of Things Project Manager : Looking for experienced electricians in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This electrician job is going for grabs, please don't post contact details in this area of the forum. Use the forum messaging system instead.
Reaction score
Job Type Offered
Part Time
Hello, let me introduce myself before I continue. I work for a startup within the Morgan Sindall group. We work specifically with the Internet of Things, deploying sensors and meters that allow us to measure all kinds of things remotely, and then analyse that data to generate insights. This could be temperature, humidity, vibrations, occupancy or electricity consumption. I am not a qualified electrician, I'm a Project Manager.

On that last point, I was looking to connect with someone who has some experience working on commercial and industrial setups, and specifically, someone who has some experience installing electricity pulse counters (from Adeunis for example), or Modbusses (we use ones from RAK).

We have a number of deployments coming up imminently and could do with partnering up with someone who is interested in working on a contract/project basis. Current locations where we need help: St Albans, Tamworth, Manchester and London. Possibly Bracknell soon as well.

But really, any kind of advice or guidance from anyone on the forum would be of great help. I've got photos and links etc. that I can send if anyone is curious! Thank you for reading this far!

Last edited:

Reply to Internet of Things Project Manager : Looking for experienced electricians in the Electricians Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net