Discuss Is anyone on the electrical course through NTC? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I’m on the NTC electrical course which is the most unprofessional thing I’ve seen and unfortunately I’m stuck with until I pay it off, I feel I’m gaining zero knowledge and feel like the tutors don’t give a dam, is anyone else on this stupid course and if so can share any info I’m what they think about it please. I

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Please fill in this form to gain access to the trainee forum

Paignton pete

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

view this thread

Reaction score
I’m on the NTC electrical course which is the most unprofessional thing I’ve seen and unfortunately I’m stuck with until I pay it off, I feel I’m gaining zero knowledge and feel like the tutors don’t give a dam, is anyone else on this stupid course and if so can share any info I’m what they think about it please. I
Check this on other review website trust pilot and many more, they are cheating so many people around. If you don’t stop them now there are many to fall in their money making racket. If want to talk call me on 07545924741

Last edited:

Reply to Is anyone on the electrical course through NTC? in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net