Discuss Is this the worst install you have ever seen? *Feedback wanted!* in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

10 years and hasn't got a clue. imagine how much more dangerous he'll be after 20 years. he wants stopping before he kills asomeone.

I don't believe for a second this abysmal work has been carried out by a time served electrician. He may well have started out in the trade but he certainly didn't come anywhere near finishing or completing an apprenticeship!! ...Or the company he was apprenticed to, were little better than him ...lol!!!

As Tel stated, this guy needs taking out of circulation, ...the sooner the better!!
Report the bugger to anyone and everyone that can even remotely achieve that end...

Worst ? ..no, quite often find substandard work similar to this. Builders, kitchen fitters, diy bodgers list is endless, everyone ones a spark, after all as long as the light comes on or the socket works who cares a ----, certainly not the customer. This type of work is usually price driven or on rare occasions customer's ignorance or a rip off.

He may have 10 years experience but he is a danger to himself and the public. This country is not investing in our youth, who will be tomorrows electricians, plumbers, gas engineers and the like. I shudder to think what the level of competency to expect in 20 years time when the chickens come home to roost.

It's disgusting that someone would even think they could get away with that. That fat hairy leg and the blue Nike trainers nearly put me off my evening meal.
Sorry, just trying to lighten the mood:)

:clown:Time served? No chance, surely?

Either way, that is truly shocking. How do these clowns sleep at night?

Do you know, if I had not seen so many posts lately that were thought to be wind ups, I would honestly flag this as being one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't rip it out. Make sure it cannot be reconnected and get trading standards out, along with local building control. That goes beyond bad, and whoever did it needs to be stopped before someone is killed.

Don't rip it out. Make sure it cannot be reconnected and get trading standards out, along with local building control. That goes beyond bad, and whoever did it needs to be stopped before someone is killed.

I disconnected it straight away as soon as I saw it, it's going to be left in for now for evidence if it goes that far! I just can't imagine what his work looks like that is not on show!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Terrible standard of work, i cant believe somebody paid for that. I wish i could find somebody to pay me £1100 for a few gardens lights..

Reply to Is this the worst install you have ever seen? *Feedback wanted!* in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock