Discuss JIB told me I wasn't a spark.....? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

i had the same problem lucky for me i didnt need a jib card as i have 6 yes 6 cscs cards for diffrent things the jib is a con and a joke and sooner they see that not ever spark wants to work on big jobs like unis and water plants and job like that and some want to work on housing the better

for me why spend nearly 80 pound on jib when cscs is the same but cheaper ?

all i can say is your playing into there hands

same old same old "JIB gave me bum grade so im gonna rant on the internet about it" lol.
if they gave gold cards to Electrical Trainee's no-one would want one would they ?
;-)

biff ive 2 gold cards i think its wrong you have to work on big jobs and get an nvq that costs over a grand i didnt have to get an nvq 3 to get my gas safe and id say gas is far worse that electrics

biff ive 2 gold cards i think its wrong you have to work on big jobs and get an nvq that costs over a grand i didnt have to get an nvq 3 to get my gas safe and id say gas is far worse that electrics

Hang on you have 6 CSCS cards and call people for playing into JIBs hand then the next minute you have 2 JIB cards :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hang on you have 6 CSCS cards and call people for playing into JIBs hand then the next minute you have 2 JIB cards :confused:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

8 cards..ive only got 1,im going wrong somewhere..

The only time I have had 8 cards is playing Monopoly, they turned out to be a waste of money as well

What in the world would 8 cards cover,I'm struggling to understand
If one was for "safely unwrapping sandwiches at breakafast" level 2. I would still be pushed to name enough

Reply to JIB told me I wasn't a spark.....? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock