Discuss LED Downlighters? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

Martie_uk

Hey guys. Just wondering what LED downlighter products you have used/come across in the past and what you thought of them with regard to price/light output/dimming capabilities?

Hey guys. Just wondering what LED downlighter products you have used/come across in the past and what you thought of them with regard to price/light output/dimming capabilities?
Hi M8 Have used mainly GU10 dowlights not the most reliable things in the world appear to suffer a lot from flicker light seems a bit cold. I bought from CPC in Preston Had to have a lot exchanged after about 3 weeks, 1 -2-3 led's failing in cluster, maybe its the lecky here in Spain LOL

A friend has got those from CPC and said that clusters were failing so maybe the are just poor quality!

I have installed these on a job, using trailing edge dimming LED Lamps GU10 MR16 Low Energy LED bathroom downlighter LED Kitchen downlighter LED Halogen Replacement LED Downlights Downlighters they are pretty expensive but the colour temp and colour rendering is pretty good! They also do a E pack for them.

For applications where wall wash/pelmet LED lighting is required ive used philips icolor cove qlx which has been pretty impressive.

Thing that bugs me at the moment is weather or not LED technology is good enough to light a office space properly giving the colour colour temp/render which would not cause eye problems due to poor light quality. This is why I started this thread.

im currently using a philips 7w l.e.d a was surprised how bright they were it is the exact same light output as a 50w gu10,but better running costs and they say will last for 40,000 hrs.. only down side is a think they are 30- to 40 quid each, and they are double the depth of a standard gu10

Reply to LED Downlighters? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net