Discuss London Olympic site in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

t clarkes will be doing the main install, they also have the new shopping centre. but nothing starts till earley summer. the agency to contact is 1st step, call careena on 0870 0601992.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondered what is the situation with the construction for the Olympics?
A few of my mates fear they will be let go soon enough and were going to apply to Electrical firms in England in the hope of working on the Olympic site.
Has work started yet and if so who should these guys be getting in touch with about getting work?

Any help appreciated thanks

Hi
This my answer everyones questions.

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: Migrants get first dibs on Olympic jobs

Thanks

Mark

government are full of **** take our taxes
take our work im a spark and the job sucks

word on the street is that the government wants everyone on the olympics to be on the cards. Not sure how that is going to work. One of the lads was told by a big eastern european to get off the job. Its bad enough these foreigners being given our work on a plate, now it seems we have to fight these cants just to keep ourselves in work. I'ts wrong.:mad:

Reply to London Olympic site in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock