Discuss New LED lamp install issue in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all,

Over the last 12 months i have fitted a vast amount of new down lights complete with LED bulbs of varying wattages on dimmers and or standard plate switches with no issue. Over the last 2 weeks however i have had 2 call backs with the same issue. If a set of lights e.g. kitchen lights are on and then another light or set of lights is switched on on the same circuit, the kitchen lights go off for approx 1or2 seconds then come back on!??

Almost seems like there is a quick volt drop..??

Any ideas on what the problem is and the best remedy would be greatly appreciated

N.B - The 2 call backs both have dimmers involved but they are v-pro dimmers which i have used a lot and have sen reliable thus far

Reply to New LED lamp install issue in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Kitchen led lights have all of a sudden dimmed by about 30% no dimmer in the system. There are 2 switches for this set of lights. Regardless of...
Replies
Views
I was at a customers house changing a socket and they asked me a question about their lights. Some of the lights in the house suddenly get...
Replies
Views
Hi :) I'm currently renovating my outbuilding. My electrician has fitted 10 conduit LEDs (that support both leading and trailing edge) and x4...
Replies
Views
Morning All Got little bit situation going on, causing multiple visits (luckily only 2 mins drive from where we are.) Client not 100% happy with...
Replies
Views
I really need help with this puzzler. First - I am moderately 'skilled' in day-to-day basic wiring. My puzzle: I am trying to replace a...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back