Search the forum,

Discuss Opportunity to get statements in writing from the Secretary of State re FiT in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Can you please confirm if the proposed FiT cut off date for the higher rate of tariff of the 12th Decemeber is actually legal.
The premise for this alleged illegality is that the consultation seeks views on the proposal to apply the new generation tariffs to the new reference date of 12th December.
This date is actually before the close of the consultation date of the 23rd December. As such, the proposal has not been fully consulted on and therefore breaches all guidelines for consultation.
FASCIST (sorry couldn't help myself)

Would the minister be in favour of a programme that tied all aspects of FITS to the Price of energy and enabled the industry to flourish in the period until Grid Parity is reached?

Will the Minister tie the the export price for generated units to 50% of power companies highest non pre-pay tariff, alleviating some of the damage done and relating the Feed In Tariff to Energy costs. This still leaves the Energy Companies with a 100% mark up. (wouldn't we all like one?).

Could the minister, for a moment, put himself in the position of a pv installer put under the pressure of installing numerous 'booked in' installations, to an impossible deadline, approaching the worst time of year to be up on roofs. I fear the worst.

Guys

Many thanks for all your questions.

I have passed them on to the variuos influential parties

Apart form the fact that, as with all previous consultations, it has been a paper excercise rather than one that actually listens to comments and feed back, we have donme what we can to stir up the hornets nest, now it is time for the lobbyists like the BIPV and STA to stand up and be counted and actually do something about it. I hope they have the guts and staminy to fighjt it as opposed to rolling over na having their tuummy ticked.

May be best to close this thread now, as unfortunately I won't have time to monitor it.

Reply to Opportunity to get statements in writing from the Secretary of State re FiT in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock