Discuss Part P job? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

W

will

please tell me what kind of job I can get with a PART P. if I ad 17th edition what will I be able to do?

I am kind of mess up with all the information I collect on the internet regarding electrical installation. I want some clarification:

let say I do not have any knowledge in electrical installation, what course should I take first? what job will I be able to do with that knowledge (qualification). Then what will be the next course to take to be higher than the previous one and what job will I be able to do?

In fact, I would like to be advised so that I know what is the start and what is the end in a step by step procedure.

thks all of ya

please tell me what kind of job I can get with a PART P. if I ad 17th edition what will I be able to do?

I am kind of mess up with all the information I collect on the internet regarding electrical installation. I want some clarification:

let say I do not have any knowledge in electrical installation, what course should I take first? what job will I be able to do with that knowledge (qualification). Then what will be the next course to take to be higher than the previous one and what job will I be able to do?

In fact, I would like to be advised so that I know what is the start and what is the end in a step by step procedure.

thks all of ya

What do you mean "WHAT KIND OF JOB I CAN GET WITH PART P"?:confused:

Part P as has been stated a number of times now is NOT a Qualification but part of the Building Regs. :rolleyes:

How many times are people going to keep asking this question?:mad:

Now I've had my daily rant and got that of my chest, Welcome to the site Will

Last edited:
Ian, it seems there is a common misconception regarding part P. Someone is to blame for people's misunderstanding of what part P really is as it is often bounded about by sparks in relation to a qualification. Some of us realise it is NOT a particular qualification but there are still a lot who think it is a qual such as 2391. I was guilty of this myself until Shakey put me right a few months ago.
If you look at this thread Will it may give you some pointers mate;)
http://www.electriciansforums.net/i...ectrical-installations/697-part-p-2391-a.html

thanks to all of you who are helping people like me here on the forum. thank you for the time you are taking.

special thanks to you ACCES TRAINING... your respond was very straight and because of that I do have a better understanding of what I should to.
I will be please if you give me more information about the package. I guess when you said you combine all the qual you meant EAL, 2382 and 2392. give me more detail and as well as the EAL itself, the EAL with 2382 and the overall.

thks.
Will

Reply to Part P job? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock