Discuss PAT Testing. Equipment register. in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

HaHa! Me too!
I just moved house in UK, which was horrendous, but now in sunny Spain in 28 degrees and sunny, relaxing for the first time in weeks.
I guess I get slower as I get older...
LOL!

Interestingly, I get quite a few PAT enquiries here as some folks buy secondhand electrical stuff...and it has just occurred to me that, joke coming< most of them are...

expats!

Sorry...couldn't resist it!

No, not near Quesada, although I have spent some time around Granada, Murcia, Cartagena area in a former life. I am in Menorca...and it's very quiet, which is nice. However, I love Granada and the Alpujarras region.

I have family in Quesada , but not full time now , they gave that up , something to do with a change in residency laws.

Ah, pity...but I hear this a lot...not unconnected with Brexit, I believe. Problems everywhere here too, especially with the new laws on rentals for holidays. One family I know have had to sell up as they can no longer rent out their farmhouse, so they have no income...shame, really, given they spent all that income in the local shops and businesses which really need the money...however, I will stop there, in case this is seen as a rant!

.... you can stick the green stickers on but if you stick a green sticker on something that should have had a red sticker on then prepare yourself with a bucket load of KY jelly ... so they say...

Best not to stick a red one on...remove it!
Unless it's a very expensive bit of kit, naturally.
Then I need to get an electrician in!

Best not to stick a red one on...remove it!
Unless it's a very expensive bit of kit, naturally.
Then I need to get an electrician in!

Anything you remove from service will need to be logged and either fixed or permenantly disposed of. Knowing how some of these companies operate that rejected item will find its way back into the system and you'll end up carrying the can unless you have showed due process.

Reply to PAT Testing. Equipment register. in the Electrical Testing & PAT Testing Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock