Discuss Pyronix Enforcer wireless low battery message in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Rajen

-
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a Pyronix Enforcer v9.13 panel. Recently, the panel has been making random alerts (when the system is unarmed) that the bell box battery is low. A few hours later in the logs, there is also a message stating that the 'wireless battery restore' - when no change has actually been made.

If I run diagnostics, it states the battery is 'good'.

I have attached screenshots of panel messages showing the battery level and signal strength are all good/excellent. Before I call someone out to change the battery, could it be possible that the actual bell box PCB circuit has become faulty because of this ' battery restored' message.

Thanks

20181020_211030.jpg

20181020_211039.jpg

20181020_211044.jpg

20181020_211141.jpg

20181020_211607.jpg

20181020_211641.jpg

20181020_211749.jpg

Last edited:
Batteries rely on chemical reactions to produce power. At 3:50am, it's likely the battery has gotten cold (the chemical reaction is slowed due to a reduction in temperature) and is no longer producing sufficient power to be classed as good. At 9:25am, it's possibly warmed up enough to then be considered good.

I would advise having the battery changed.

Batteries rely on chemical reactions to produce power. At 3:50am, it's likely the battery has gotten cold (the chemical reaction is slowed due to a reduction in temperature) and is no longer producing sufficient power to be classed as good. At 9:25am, it's possibly warmed up enough to then be considered good.

I would advise having the battery changed.
Sounds like a very plausible explanation! Thanks

I'm having the same problem with the unset panel bleeping in the night and needing the code to turn it off. I've replaced the PIR batteries and the main panel battery but still the bleeding occurs. At a random time each night too.

Can anybody help?
Looking at the pictures from the OP have you changed / checked the bell battery

I have also inherited a system and I have no idea how to use it.

can I just check, if I want to change the batteries on the MC2-WE, i can just do it, it doesn't need to be on a special mode? just whack it open, change the battery and whack it back job done? thanks

I have also inherited a system and I have no idea how to use it.

can I just check, if I want to change the batteries on the MC2-WE, i can just do it, it doesn't need to be on a special mode? just whack it open, change the battery and whack it back job done? thanks

UNG - It was the outdoor bell/siren. Thanks for that

Harold - we inherited the system too. I just opened the box and changed the batteries. I didn't need engineers mode or anything. Just cleared the tamper fault easily on system by pressing the no button

Hi all
I have same problem. There was an error message “Landing wireless low battery”. Is there anyone know what was happening?
How should I change the battery? Where is it? Outside or inside the house?
Thanks!

Hi all
I have same problem. There was an error message “Landing wireless low battery”. Is there anyone know what was happening?
How should I change the battery? Where is it? Outside or inside the house?
Thanks!
Likely inside the states zone, is there a detector on your landing?

I normally advise when batteries show as low it is time to replace all the batteries in all detectors otherwise as each detector flattens its battery you will get a message on the screen.
An alarm companies offer maintenance contract where after two to three years they will change all the batteries an do a functional test.
The bell batteries can last longer however you will need a ladder to get to it.
Let’s face it, it is better to know approximately when all the batteries need changing so that you can forget about it for 2 - 3 years

Reply to Pyronix Enforcer wireless low battery message in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net