Discuss quick pricing please in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sivoodoo

Hi all,
just a quicky,

Have a rush job on in the morning, not seen it though,
info I have is this:

Run 6mm cable from CU to kitchen for cooker point, about 10 meter run,
Provide MCB cooker point and all accesories etc, clipped direct.
Conect up and away!
Cu in room next to kitchen where the cooker point is needed.
£30 miles away!

Whats a good price?:)

I would always take a look at the job first before putting a price to it.

Its ok for a potential customer to say 'oh the boards only next door' etc.

I would take a look and see what is involved first and how long you think its gonna take? :)

I totally understand what your saying,
its a favour for a plumber friend?
just after a ball park figure, he reckons no more than a couple of hours, but its two hours travel time.

Cheers.

mate or no mate if you give him a price you should stick to it, and without seeing the job its nigh on impossible, go and have a look,then put your travel time and expenses on top of quote, i only charge £7/hr plus fuel for travelling if thats of any help.;)

30 miles away?

Id be wanting a days money plus materials, so all in inc cert around £180ish.

As been said, almost impossible to price without seeing the job.

Who knows what you will find when you get there.

Main bonds? Old wylex?

Best of luck!:D

Reply to quick pricing please in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have a room in the house that was the kitchen. That has been relocated to a different area, so the old kitchen has been sold off and the room...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have posted on here before for advice on pricing and received some really great advice so wanted to see if I am still in the ball park...
Replies
Views
Just taken deilvery of an Electric Car (Mini Electric) and so doing some research into installing a charge point. Supply is a standard Single...
Replies
Views
Morning, I'll preface this with the fact I have already told them I am not as yet competent to do it and they should get a trained sparky in...
Replies
Views
Client with a 50s house that has apparently always been like this wants to change their self standing gas cooker, and obviously fitters are not...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock