Discuss Recommended Wholesaler for 95mm singles / meter tails & accessories in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bigsparks

Hi

We have a new 3 phase 200A supply installed which is to supply 4 flats & a low load landlord supply. We need to source 95mm singles that will connect from the ukpn 3 phase head into a stand alone isolator which will then connect into a 3 phase distribution board that will supply the 4 flat sub mains & landlords supply.

All our usual wholesalers go into meltdown when its cable or accessories over the standard sizes. Therefore, does anyone know a supplier who we can source 95mm tails, crimps and ideally a crimp tool for that size.

Thanks

Dan

Any of em should be able to supply what you want, how much is a different matter.

Thought the type of crimper you linked have been outlawed, or frowned upon for not forming the correct crimp especially on the larger cables

hexagonal crimping is pretty much the industry standard but indent crimpers can be used but ideally should be manufacturer specific so the tool and lug have proven that combined they offer equivalent quality to a hexagonal crimp.

Reply to Recommended Wholesaler for 95mm singles / meter tails & accessories in the Industrial Electricians' Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good morning all, I am currently working on a House in Multiple Occupation (HMO) consisting of 10 flats, with three parking spots equipped with...
Replies
Views
Morning all, Really hoping to get some advice / confirm what a few of us are thinking about a job in the future. Back ground - We have to swap...
Replies
Views
We are refurbishing an empty commercial building at the minute and I don't do commercial stuff day in day out so not entirely clued up on...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for some advice following a botched 3 phase upgrade today. Some background: Commercial unit originally fitted out (4 years ago)...
Replies
Views
I'm practising EICRs on friendly locations as I'm still in training - technically done my 2391-52 but frankly need loads more practise. I've just...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock