Discuss Right, I'm going to be a really grumpy B*****d now in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Come on mate. You can't generalise this. I have 2 young kids.
Yes things are easier to get. That is a good thing.
We still sit round the table as a family for dinner. No electrical items allowed. TV off, radio on.
I still love xmas even though I'm a grumpy old bugger.

There is a lot of American influences, yes, as long as we don't get their low IQ's, wanting to shoot everything, rubbish food and start interbreeding things will be fine... :)
Interbreeding? You been to Derbyshire??

No electrical items allowed. TV off, radio on. :)
What station Spoon? Do you ever fight over it or is it just background noise?

I remember losing sitting around the table at tea time when 'Neighbours and Home and away' came to our shores in the early '80s. We didn't have videos yet to record and watch later so we hassled our parents to sit and eat our tea watching the gogglebox! never been back since! Kylie was worth it though (at the time)!

What station Spoon? Do you ever fight over it or is it just background noise?

Just Rock FM. It's just background noise most of the time. Unless there is a song we really like then me and the kids dance in our seats while the missus shakes her head.

I'm sure ours will go up this weekend.

Our tree went up yesterday. It was a bit early in my book but the boss said next weekend was too late.

Anybody else?
serves you right for using screw connectors.

Reply to Right, I'm going to be a really grumpy B*****d now in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock