Discuss running 10mm for shower external in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

scott g

customer has asked me to run 10mm twin and earth external
due no damage to new fetted kitchen.
thinking of useing 25mm pvc conduit straight run about 6m
no bends, checked osg says ok
just wondering has any one had to do this does it fit ok
or any suggestions please?

10mm might be a bit of a squeeze, even in 25mm conduit, but should be ok.

Just be careful of the bending radius of the cable.

hello matey, why not run it in swa, no messing with conduits, has mechanical protection to. if cleated well it looks neat to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to running 10mm for shower external in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I'll start by saying - I have absolutely no intention of doing any wiring or anything electrical myself. You get someone professional to do a...
Replies
Views
Hello, hello, long time listner, first time caller... So, I have an issue in a house I'm trying to get ready to rent. The plumber has installed a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am looking to replace an existing CU (ground floor) and put it in a new position (first floor). The existing CU is on the inside of a...
Replies
Views
Please advise what I should test / check next. My usual qualified electrician who did all of the work here is in Ireland for 4 weeks and not...
Replies
Views
I need to run electrical conduit through an existing foundation. here is the catch. The exterior of the foundation is clad in fieldstone and has...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock