Discuss scotland again in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I don't expect the yes campaign to lie down and do nothing. I reckon the result will be better for Scotland, we stay in the UK but I think gradually we will get more and more power.
You have a fair bit now to be honest, basically you have made the westminster fools decide to give all 4 nations more power so we may all benefit.

I can't imagine why 16 year old were even given the opportunity to vote in the first place, most haven't got a scooby doo about living in the real world, the vast majority of which will be relying on parents for keeping a roof over their heads let alone anything else. You can contribute much of that Yes vote, to young minds being whisked away on a nationalistic forray....

I can't imagine why 16 year old were even given the opportunity to vote in the first place, most haven't got a scooby doo about living in the real world, the vast majority of which will be relying on parents for keeping a roof over their heads let alone anything else. You can contribute much of that Yes vote, to young minds being whisked away on a nationalistic forray....

The man's a joke.
It amused me that his biggest stronghold of Glasgow had the lowest turnout!
Thank goodness he won't go in history as some big man.
Or is that what History changing people are like?!?!?

The man's a joke.
It amused me that his biggest stronghold of Glasgow had the lowest turnout!
Thank goodness he won't go in history as some big man.
Or is that what History changing people are like?!?!?

Probably how the joke got elected in the first place!! lol!!

For an obnoxious little man in a little pond, he certainly thinks a great deal about himself.

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

i think he would have liked to go down in history whatever the result afterwards of a yes vote.

I like the statistics the best...2,001,926 voted No........1, 617, 989 voted yes
But 3,429 tick yes and no... or forgot to tick yes or no...or wrote their name on the ballot sheet..????

I wish I could afford to leave this stinking country,it does very little for it's own people,lets be honest the immigrants get treated better than people that were born here,plus london is systematically raping the rest of the uk financially.Warrington near me has only 6 police cars out on a weekend night due to cutbacks these are for the whole of the area not just the town centre ,big cities are struggling too yet in London you seem to see a cop on every street,I hate this stinking country and the people who run it.They are all for themselves and no one else,it's going back to the dark ages again,basically it's going to be the rulers and the peasants if something doesn't change.

No please no
But Google Tony Blair scroll down
Tony Blair liar
Tony Blair war criminal

I suppose Maggie Thatcher was your Goddess then?? Give me Tony Blair over that Cow any day of the week. If you want a world class liar, you can't go far wrong with that obnoxious bitch. And by the way, one of the major instigators/reasons of how the Scotland referendum came to pass in the first place. Do a little reading homework and you'll find out why....

Eng,you've been spoilt,working in a country with such a liberated,open and philanthropic government...:stooge_curly: (morning)

Reply to scotland again in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net