Discuss scotland again in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Eng,you've been spoilt,working in a country with such a liberated,open and philanthropic government...:stooge_curly: (morning)

You ought to come and see for yourself, i think you'll be more than a little surprised... lol!! But then i'm only working here i'm not a ''permanent'' resident. To be honest i found many countries in the Middle East far more restrictive than China. I reckon/predict that within 50 years, China will not be a communist country. Day to day life here is anything but communist orientated, it's out and out capitalism with a capital C!! lol!!

The industrial provences of China, are just unbelievable. Thousands of factories lined up like a toy town, all competing with each other making the same products. Sherzance if i`ve spelt it properly, is larger than Manchester.

The industrial provences of China, are just unbelievable. Thousands of factories lined up like a toy town, all competing with each other making the same products. Sherzance if i`ve spelt it properly, is larger than Manchester.

No you haven't spelt it correctly but i can't either off hand, but i know where you mean, if we're talking of the same place (closish to HK) it's not very far from where i stay in China.

Larger towns are bigger than Manchester in China!! lol!! London would be classed as one of their smaller cities, both in size and population numbers....

Got some good companies I use on that province, taken a long time to filter out the bad ones, but the main company I use to make our pcbs, is excellent

It`s a black Friday.......you know this means we get to keep Susan Boyle as part of the deal
And the Krankies. But on the upside, the biggesht hypocrite of all Shir Sean Connery getsh to shtay out of the country for longer sho we don't have to put up with him

Yes the bad ones are slowly but surely going to the wall and the better ones, especially those that export, are getting decidedly getting better and can more than compete with western world producers. Prices however will increase in line with the quality of the products they are now producing along with workers salaries.... All very similar as to how Japan took off in the 60's early 70's, only on a far larger scale...

You ought to come and see for yourself, i think you'll be more than a little surprised... lol!! But then i'm only working here i'm not a ''permanent'' resident. To be honest i found many countries in the Middle East far more restrictive than China. I reckon/predict that within 50 years, China will not be a communist country. Day to day life here is anything but communist orientated, it's out and out capitalism with a capital C!! lol!!

I wish I’d gone when I had the chance.

I suppose Maggie Thatcher was your Goddess then?? Give me Tony Blair over that Cow any day of the week. If you want a world class liar, you can't go far wrong with that obnoxious bitch. And by the way, one of the major instigators/reasons of how the Scotland referendum came to pass in the first place. Do a little reading homework and you'll find out why....[/QUOTE
Who is talking about Maggie Thatcher no one so why bring that up ? We are talking about slimy Blair !
Why do people not give a reply but just say well you did it she did this or that we are talking about 1 person when you admit the truth then go onto some one else]

I suppose Maggie Thatcher was your Goddess then?? Give me Tony Blair over that Cow any day of the week. If you want a world class liar, you can't go far wrong with that obnoxious bitch. And by the way, one of the major instigators/reasons of how the Scotland referendum came to pass in the first place. Do a little reading homework and you'll find out why....[/QUOTE
Who is talking about Maggie Thatcher no one so why bring that up ? We are talking about slimy Blair !
Why do people not give a reply but just say well you did it she did this or that we are talking about 1 person when you admit the truth then go onto some one else]

I brought her up as a damn good comparison and comparisons is how we normally compare between good to bad!!

I'm no friend or supporter of either of the two political leaders, but i know which one damaged the UK the most, both directly and indirectly at home and abroad!!! lol!!

But Maggie did not have an alleged affair Maggie did not give the EU loads of money
Dennis did not make millions out of her policies Dennis did not do business with fraudsters
And if she knew about it or not Argentina invaded the Falklands and she defended it and that was that
Going into internet land tony seems to be blamed for what's happening in the middle east now and there is something about him and Scotland even
Maybe you think her legacy was not very good but compared to tony mr death Blair.s legacy she is a saint well ok not that far

I wish I’d gone when I had the chance.

If you're into photography, believe me there is no better country to visit. You could spend a lifetime traveling around seeing every type of landscape you can imagine and many you'd never see anywhere else in the world. That's before you start talking about man made structures and artifacts.

The way of life in China has changed dramatically since i first visited Beijing in 84/85. The city was almost as dead as a doornail by midnight, now it's a 24 hour metropolis of night life equivalent of any major city in the world....

I would recommend anyone to visit, be they retired middle aged or young, single or married. Best of all, it's still cheap enough to enjoy unlike most western countries.... Just don't hire a car, they drive like maniac's preferring to use the horn rather than their brakes!! lol!!

Well, that's a relief then..
Multinationals taking over the economy
G4S providing immigration and national security - heaven help us
However, there will of course be a considerable loss of construction work on Hadrian's wall.

Dongle just to let you know I cannot read your posts as I have added you to my ignore list due to your views regarding skin colour, so please do not attempt to try to get involved with a conversation with me as I wouldn't be able to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Maggie did not have an alleged affair Maggie did not give the EU loads of money
Dennis did not make millions out of her policies Dennis did not do business with fraudsters
And if she knew about it or not Argentina invaded the Falklands and she defended it and that was that
Going into internet land tony seems to be blamed for what's happening in the middle east now and there is something about him and Scotland even
Maybe you think her legacy was not very good but compared to tony mr death Blair.s legacy she is a saint well ok not that far
compared to tony ( teflon ) blair, adolph hitler was a saint.

What he did do was enjoy a G&T or 2 - he was there in support in the background...... unlike "first lady" Cheerie - an awful woman!

Look we all know Tony Blair had his faults but after 18 years of Tory rule think I would have settled for f**king Lionel Blair, now there is someone who should be tried for crimes against humanity.:cool:

Reply to scotland again in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net