Search the forum,

Discuss Segen in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I know we all have to start somewhere but i for one payed my money and did the courses , not that they were that much use though !
Worcester you made reference to give a man a fish the other day , and i see it in the same light to be honest .
A fella sitting in a office 200 miles away just can not give sound advice on a site he has never even set foot on , for a system he has probably never even fitted before .

You're spot on, you've probably seen the post I did last week re the slate roof, the owner has asked me to step in and project manage it for him so it is done to correct standards, when I asked the guy how he'd designed it, chosen the inverter, string configuration etc, he said "I leave all that to my wholesaler" .... meaning he can;t even quote a job before he's got a quote.

@solarsavings, Yep

I have used Carbomat who's heaad office is based in Surrey. They are a part of a Pan European organistation so offer good products resonable prices and have a good level of expertise.

I've recently had excellent service from Carbomat. They dealt with a problem we had with panels quickly and effectively going the extra mile to make my customer happy. Their prices are good and delivery free which always helps. I'd recommend them to anyone.

I've just heard this morning that SEGEN are being "floated / bought out", this apparently "explains their low prices at the moment to boost the cash flow" or so one of my supplier told me about 30 minutes ago !
Anyone else heard this ? Is there any reason to be concerned ?

I've just heard this morning that SEGEN are being "floated / bought out", this apparently "explains their low prices at the moment to boost the cash flow" or so one of my supplier told me about 30 minutes ago !
Anyone else heard this ? Is there any reason to be concerned ?

I've just been to their event in St. Helens. Nobody mentioned it there.

Reply to Segen in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back