Currently reading:
Starting up and enrolement

Discuss Starting up and enrolement in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

O

oac9211

Hi , Im sure this has been asked before but I can not find. I am looking into starting up my business. Have been contracting for the past 11 years and I have my c & G 2356, C & G 2330, AM2 and 17th edition I am looking at completing both parts of the testing and inspecting in the next 12 months. I have been used to napit for the past few years and there online notifying. However im a little unsure on who to go with and how to go about it, speaking to NICEIC they want 5 jobs in the company name to access but how do I notify the 5 jobs? do I spend a lot of mony and go through building control or use a sparky I know that can notify for me? or is there a sceme provider that will access me based on work I have completed for previous employer ( who I get on with and would allow )

with elecsa you do 2 jobs. 1 major and 1 minor. do t he cert. just before assessment and notify through the scam provider. not sure with the other mobs. you could replace the CU in your own house.

many thanks, will give them a call, I want to do it all by the book but they keep putting massive hurdles up.... plus NICEIC quoted 854 + vat to join and assessment.......

As they all are but they're the worst lol

Did you say you have been with Napit , was this in the past or recently if so mention to elecsa and now you want to register with them

many thanks, will give them a call, I want to do it all by the book but they keep putting massive hurdles up.... plus NICEIC quoted 854 + vat to join and assessment.......

C - Rikey!!!! That's a bloody lot! Pretty sure i pay near half that with Napit...

Reply to Starting up and enrolement in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back