Currently reading:
The quest for the perfect tool bag!

Discuss The quest for the perfect tool bag! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

keniff

-
Reaction score
So what do you guys use? I've been through a hell of a lot of tool bags from veto to ck to dewalt can't seem to find one that holds all I need and be durable! I mainly do domestic works but seems a struggle to organise my gear!

I still use a toolbox. Am I behind the trends or something ?
Although a toolbag would stop the odd rummaging session, I would miss the step-up, lunch seat, cutting bench, dust and water protection for tools that a box provides.

CK magma for most light tools. stanley tote for the heavier stuff like hammers, chisels, wrecker bar. tool belt for drivers, cutters, fluke T3 and |T5-1000, strippers etc., stanley rolling toolbox for drills etc.

And the tool I need right now is? Oh, yes, the one I keep in my other bag ... which is in the van. On a bad day, when brain not really in gear, I wear a trail to the van and back. Now, which of my fifty pockets did I last put my keys ....

0000005263783_001c_v001_zp
I really like the colour and I do like big diggers

41dCbJBUhyL.jpg
Boss and myself both have one of these. Good size for all hand tools for domestic sparky in Scotland (no big bolster chisels and lump hammers!). I've had mine about a year now, still going strong. Only problem is it's a bit like a bucket so I seem to collect some random articles - drill bits, breakers and board blanks, etc. along the way which make it heavier!

Uksparks , good kit! You can't need al that from day to day , all looks brand new ,no hacksaw I must be the opposite to you don't like tools that look brand new as its like almost a shame to work and get them dirty , one thing I will say is that you need a tidy tool bag/box or whatever that certainly makes working more comfortable I fined searching for tools witch I end up doing often is frustrating , looks a really good bag to but worth 180 squids Steep ! For that I'd wana be able to tax it and MOT it

Resu I have the same , good bag a couple lads in work have them mine by far the heavyset and mine is only strap/handle witch hasn't broken tho buckle strength probably an issue with them

Never having owned a toolbag/tote I just looked up Veto pro pac.
£250 !?! lol you're having a giraffe !!
If the missus came home with a handbag that cost that much you'd shake your head in disbelief.

Reply to The quest for the perfect tool bag! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock