Discuss The tories policies are working in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Funny when it's claptrap against Tories it's true and you Chuck it into each post when it's against lefty scrum it's all media lies
Make your mind up

Funny when it's claptrap against Tories it's true and you Chuck it into each post when it's against lefty scrum it's all media lies
Make your mind up

If you can find the money to kill people you can find money to help people.
Tony Benn, possibly the best leader the Labour party never had.

Too true !
Also the amount of money we put into improving European members countries infrastructure when its needed here, they should be secondary to getting our own house in order before we spend it over the water!

If you can find the money to kill people you can find money to help people.
Tony Benn, possibly the best leader the Labour party never had.
Only true if you stop killing first, there's rarely enough money to do both.

Too true !
Also the amount of money we put into improving European members countries infrastructure when its needed here, they should be secondary to getting our own house in order before we spend it over the water!
it's called the cohesion fund, the 2nd highest spend by the eu, 1st of course is the cap!

The cohesion fund is like communism by the back door

Maybe the lad in the OP may have found that job if we hadn't opened ourselves to deliberate uncontrolled immigration under the previous government, we know nothing more about this lad, where was his family to support him, his friends etc, what was his mental state, I've a few friends too struggling to find work having financial issues but they are far from suicidal -There are too many unknowns we could spin almost any story into propaganda if you view it from the correct angle and with a population of 70million its never hard to find a tragic event that could be linked to any parties political changes.

I could also counter every link on here with similar propaganda against Labour too its not hard but tbh they all urinate into the same pot.

Having said all this Im neither a Tory, I see many faults too with them but really it comes down to choosing the best of many evils when voting, one thing I have seen recently though is some lazy bone idle BARstewards having to get of their lazy butts and work :) -- one of Labours legacies was the creation of the benefits for life mindset and not for what it was design to do.

I agree with darkwood that the lad David clapsons story could get spun always to suit various political agendas.
but the bit that got me was he had NO food in his stomach ,how many days had he not eaten for to have no food in his stomach?
this is meant to be touchy freely 21st century Britain where we are all supposedly in it together.
not the Middle Ages where you fend for yourself and the rich elite get richer.
the yes campaign in Scotland has had the biggest boost with the news that all the muppets ( minus farage who last time he was here hid in a pub.from Scotsmen?) coming up on a begging mission.
the games up for the lot of them up here and the know it

Reply to The tories policies are working in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net