Discuss The tories policies are working in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Maybe the lad in the OP may have found that job if we hadn't opened ourselves to deliberate uncontrolled immigration under the previous government, we know nothing more about this lad, where was his family to support him, his friends etc, what was his mental state, I've a few friends too struggling to find work having financial issues but they are far from suicidal -There are too many unknowns we could spin almost any story into propaganda if you view it from the correct angle and with a population of 70million its never hard to find a tragic event that could be linked to any parties political changes.

I could also counter every link on here with similar propaganda against Labour too its not hard but tbh they all urinate into the same pot.

Having said all this Im neither a Tory, I see many faults too with them but really it comes down to choosing the best of many evils when voting, one thing I have seen recently though is some lazy bone idle BARstewards having to get of their lazy butts and work :) -- one of Labours legacies was the creation of the benefits for life mindset and not for what it was design to do.

Surely it's the jobsworths at the bottom that make this happen or their supervisors I have heard of people talking to the right person in social services who said did you know x x x ,we can do this or that because of your extenuating difficulties
Then I have heard more often of the no no no unhelpful misinformed ignorant person who shouldn't be doing the job
These are the ones who make this situation happen

I agree about the propaganda involved, that has been my point here for a long time regarding Tory claims about the Labour party, I hope this thread has made some of you who have a brain realise this, My thread here has upset some of you tories I know, and I am aware the links I showed are bias towards the Labour party, just remember next time you listen to Sky TV that it is bias against the labour party and not everything it says is the truth either, have a brain of your own and remember my saying on here= all politicians are ----ers, all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree about the propaganda involved, that has been my point here for a long time regarding Tory claims about the Labour party, I hope this thread has made some of you who have a brain realise this, My thread here has upset some of you tories I know, and I am aware the links I showed are bias towards the Labour party, just remember next time you listen to Sky TV that it is bias against the labour party and not everything it says is the truth either, have a brain of your own and remeber my saying on here= all politicians are ----ers, all of them.

Except Alan Johnson!

Oh regarding the 3 chimps on their way to Jockland today, they have just handed the yes vote the winners trophy, Congratulations Alex, now go and run the place into the ground.

PS, Please do not ask us the English, Welsh and Irish to help you out when your poorer than Greece.

Oh regarding the 3 chimps on their way to Jockland today, they have just handed the yes vote the winners trophy, Congratulations Alex, now go and run the place into the ground.

PS, Please do not ask us the English, Welsh and Irish to help you out when your poorer than Greece.

But Salmond believes that the oil will continue.... for the rest of his life, so Scottish youngsters vote yes at YOUR peril.

But Salmond believes that the oil will continue.... for the rest of his life, so Scottish youngsters vote yes at YOUR peril.
Yes and he also thinks that BP, US oil, and Norweigen oil will let him have it all and keep the rigs built from our money as well lol

look on the bright side. scots vote yes and labour will lose all those scottish labour voters. that should keep them out of government for the foreseeable future.

Yes and he also thinks that BP, US oil, and Norweigen oil will let him have it all and keep the rigs built from our money as well lol
Bit silly that I thought he/scotland was only after the tax revenue I must have missed the bit where they were going to strip companies of their assets. Lets hope the people with a vote have a bit more sense eh ?

look on the bright side. scots vote yes and labour will lose all those scottish labour voters. that should keep them out of government for the foreseeable future.

Yup, but I worry about what will happen in 2016 is Milliband scraps over the line with a thin majority in 2015 - will he try and "limp on" for 4 more years.

The last thing UK plc needs at the moment is a wobbly Government.

The Election in 2015 will either be like 1997 or 1992 - worth staying up to watch.

Why surely they will still be able to vote here still be against there rights to stop them voting
All the ml's houses down here , will we just take them back or will they sell or rent email and keep the money

I think Salmond is thinking small - a bit like a Sole trader doing all his own paperwork etc, but running a country of 5,000,000 will take a substantial employment of public.

That said Scotland already have more public sector employees than private sector employees - but will this be the same when all the DWP/HMRC/Tax Credits jobs are repatriated to Northern England??

Alex won't run the country into the ground...well not any worse than previous Westminster administrations have. Anyway my point is we are also going to have elections in the next year or two to decide our government in holyrood. Scotland may well be run by Scottish Labour or Scottish Lib Dems or god forbid Scottish Tories lol.
I just don't get the hate coming from RUK about this vote. It is just a vote to use our own parliament nothing too drastic. We are not going to declare war on England,Wales or NI ffs. If we run our country into the ground then so be it at least we will have given it a "go".
Tell me this - Has any of the countries all around the globe who have fought for and won independence ever asked to "please take us back" ? Infact have any of them ever failed ?
You guy's just keep your Part P and get on with your lives lol. We have campaigned for this for nearly half a century and all of a sudden everyone else wants a say. If England Wales or NI wanted to vote on their own independence I would back and support them. I just don't get why ordinary people seem to be so spooked. I do get why the establishment is spooked as it is buggering stuff up for them big style.......they never bargained for the amount of anti Westminster feeling up here nor did they think about the effects the current government policies would have on the Yes/No votes.
But as for ordinary working class people we are all still the same we still love ya all just like we did yesterday and tomorrow.

Alex won't run the country into the ground...well not any worse than previous Westminster administrations have. Anyway my point is we are also going to have elections in the next year or two to decide our government in holyrood. Scotland may well be run by Scottish Labour or Scottish Lib Dems or god forbid Scottish Tories lol.
I just don't get the hate coming from RUK about this vote. It is just a vote to use our own parliament nothing too drastic. We are not going to declare war on England,Wales or NI ffs. If we run our country into the ground then so be it at least we will have given it a "go".
Tell me this - Has any of the countries all around the globe who have fought for and won independence ever asked to "please take us back" ? Infact have any of them ever failed ?
You guy's just keep your Part P and get on with your lives lol. We have campaigned for this for nearly half a century and all of a sudden everyone else wants a say. If England Wales or NI wanted to vote on their own independence I would back and support them. I just don't get why ordinary people seem to be so spooked. I do get why the establishment is spooked as it is buggering stuff up for them big style.......they never bargained for the amount of anti Westminster feeling up here nor did they think about the effects the current government policies would have on the Yes/No votes.
But as for ordinary working class people we are all still the same we still love ya all just like we did yesterday and tomorrow.
Diddy I have a lot of respect for your comments fella, and to be fair you are probably quite true, except that is the last line, I have never met a scotsman who doesn't hate the English yet. The biggest problem you will have now is who to hate when were no longer part of your country, the saying if the scots didn't hate the English they would find someone else to hate is something we will be watching with interest lol. Talking about your independence, providing you can protect your seas and borders from the Russians we will be happy either way, start to weaken with security and we will invade you again to protect ourselves :smilewinkgrin:

At the moment there are 64 million people in the uk, and 35 million paying tax to support the place, if you Jocks decide to go it alone without the 3 partners you have now, I reckon over a million of you will move south leaving 3-4 million of you up there. That means instead of 35 million people paying into the treasury which supports you as well as the other 3 partners, you alone will have around 1.5-2 million paying into your system. Now we know you will get 6 billion a year from North sea oil, but at the moment you get 9 Billion from the treasury, assuming the 1.5-2 million tax payers you have will contribute the 3 billion short fall you will be fine. One last thing to remember, some not all but some, of the Businesses which are not Scottish may close up and re-open in one or more of the other 3 partner countries which may add to the unemployment figures. Oh and lastly there is no guarentee the EU will accept you as a partner so the Euro may be out of the question at the moment. You can start your own currency of course and call it what you like, but it will not be linked with the Euro or the Pound, this means your currency will be weak for the first few years of life, I think you will have a very hard time to start with, especially as you will have to pay 350 billion back to the treasury as part of your dept which the UK has at the moment, good luck mate, best of british to you.

At the moment there are 64 million people in the uk, and 35 million paying tax to support the place, if you Jocks decide to go it alone without the 3 partners you have now, I reckon over a million of you will move south leaving 3-4 million of you up there. That means instead of 35 million people paying into the treasury which supports you as well as the other 3 partners, you alone will have around 1.5-2 million paying into your system. Now we know you will get 6 billion a year from North sea oil, but at the moment you get 9 Billion from the treasury, assuming the 1.5-2 million tax payers you have will contribute the 3 billion short fall you will be fine. One last thing to remember, some not all but some, of the Businesses which are not Scottish may close up and re-open in one or more of the other 3 partner countries which may add to the unemployment figures. Oh and lastly there is no guarentee the EU will accept you as a partner so the Euro may be out of the question at the moment. You can start your own currency of course and call it what you like, but it will not be linked with the Euro or the Pound, this means your currency will be weak for the first few years of life, I think you will have a very hard time to start with, especially as you will have to pay 350 billion back to the treasury as part of your dept which the UK has at the moment, good luck mate, best of british to you.
I forgot to add, you are a wealthy country worth 150 billion in sterling, and the forcast is North sea oil is worth 250 billion still which will keep you going for a while, you will need that money as 22% of your employed people work in public services, 3 billion quids worth of the income supporting it every year comes from England, Wales and Northern Ireland, I know you can survive, and thrive eventually, but you will have to adapt and make major changes and I don't know if you lot understand what will have to happen for the changes to turn things around, going to be tough fella, but again good luck.

Yup, but I worry about what will happen in 2016 is Milliband scraps over the line with a thin majority in 2015 - will he try and "limp on" for 4 more years.

The last thing UK plc needs at the moment is a wobbly Government.

The Election in 2015 will either be like 1997 or 1992 - worth staying up to watch.
I think it is quite realistic to assume an independant Scotland will ensure Labour do not get into power in 2015. IMO there will be another coalition beacause the Labour/Tory vote will be close, I fully expect the UKIP party to make 40 MPs and the lib dems lose 40 MPs and become almost extinct, so a Tory UKIP coalition is on the cards with Farage as deputy PM, Labour will not be able to form a coalition because the of the lack of other left sided parties if Scotland leaves the UK. Tel will be delighted to know that there will be a Conservative or coalition government with Conservative policies in power for the next 20 years I suspect, I am only glad I am not financially in difficulty, however my Grandkids will be in trouble when they become teenagers for sure.

Wow I don't hate English people at all never ever. My misses is English, Half my family are English...I have welsh mum and Scottish father...I was born in Scotland and spent most of my holidays down in kent. I have as many english friends as I have scottish. Hate the english ? Nah mate. You have either met an extraordinary amount of a-holes OR you are coming across as defensive and are not digging the micky taking/banter that is so much part of british/scottish culture. I would also point out that a lot of my scottish friends like to "tease" english guys in pubs ect and on sites....just to get a rise out of them ....ask them 1 on 1 do they hate english and you would get the true feelings. I have witnessed many scottish guys backing our english friends weather that be physically in pubs/clubs and at the work place when it comes to sticking together ect.
Whate we don't like at the moment is the right wing policies of the Westminster government. Even labour ffs....far too right for what we want...is it so bad to want to try something different ? It may end up with us jocks all paying 90% super tax and getting shafted locally instead of nationally......at least we may have a chance to give it a shot. "Life without hope"...........

Reply to The tories policies are working in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net