Discuss Thermal Imaging Camera - sample images in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

stoduk

-
Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm trying to figure out the file format from thermal imaging cameras, and it would help to have some sample images from some more models. Mostly Fluke and Flir.

If anyone has an IR camera and can spare the time, could you send me a set of sample pictures in all the different formats (eg. on Fluke this is IS2, BMP, JPG) - ideally of an image with some contrast (a shot of a mug of tea would do well!).

I've so far got images from a Fluke TiR105, but other than that any model would be very useful.

TIA,
Anthony

Hi Anthony and welcome to the forum.

Reply to Thermal Imaging Camera - sample images in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi guys. I'm selling a Cat S60 rugged smartphone with an integrated Flir thermal camera. The phone/thermal camera is in excellent condition and...
Replies
Views
I phoned the forum sponsor ( Test meter UK ) last week about a earth leakage clamp meter , and after receiving very helpful and informative...
Replies
Views
H
Hardly used Flir Infracam for sale? About 4years old but only really been used on 1 contract once a year for about two weeks hence the reason for...
Replies
Views
Hookie86
H
S
Hi Everyone. I have for sale my Fluke Ti10 Thermal Imaging Camera. It has been used but is in excellent condition and comes with carry case...
Replies
Views
sparkysgirl
S
C
Hi, I have a Flir Infracam SD Thermal Imaging Camera for sale. This is a really good camera and a nice piece of equipment for the electrician to...
Replies
Views
Chicken Fajitas
C

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock