Currently reading:
Where can I download the 17th edition regs from?

Discuss Where can I download the 17th edition regs from? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

JGG

Does anyone know where I can download the 17th edition from? Also a website which provides past 17th edition test papers on would be helpful. Thanks.

think, like the rest of us, you going to have to buy the brb. look on ebay, going cheap coz. amendment is due soon.

There are copwrite issues with such practice.
Any website that allows such would soon be in trouble.
You can purchase an online version from the IET at their website.
It was on a 14 day trial a little while back, may still be ?

I'd also like a copy just for interest sake so I don't feel like a DIY'er when you guys start quoting the UK rules and regs. If anyone comes across a download link or a torrent please PM me.
There are copwrite issues with such practice.
Any website that allows such would soon be in trouble.
Laws regarding copyrights and the distribution of material vary from place to place. It probably would be illegal to host this in the UK or the USA but not in the Netherlands or Spain for example.

Im looking for this book but need a hard copy. It has to be ordered as im in ireland.Do i need all four of below books. I'm guessing the
first 2.
Also the first 2 have different copies 2008 and 2011. im guessing the latest one.If someone would look up Eason & Son Bookstore (irish bookstore)and enter 17th edition iee wiring regulations in their search engine
and tell me which ones i'd greatly appreciate it.
I'm doing my 17th in the North of Ireland at the end of month and i need a copy
Inspection Testing and Certification
Design and Verification
Explained and Illustrated
Electricians guide to 17th Edition

Last edited:
When you are assessed, for you Part P etc.....the first thing you will be asked....is to show you 17th edition section, copies or printouts are instant failure.....!

Does anyone know where I can download the 17th edition from? Also a website which provides past 17th edition test papers on would be helpful. Thanks.

Even if you could download it (and assuming you want it with you in the van) you are going to have to print it all off, chuck it in a binder of some sort - 1 to 2 hours faffing about...

...you may as well go out and work for 2 hours to pay for the book!

Reply to Where can I download the 17th edition regs from? in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back