Discuss Which phone.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've been told that the handset is massive......is this right???

Heard the same thing!. Just can't wait to get rid of my iphone, Its carp battery life cost me a 25pound cab fare last weekend when it ran out in clapham at 1 in the morning so I couldn't ring up to a mate who's flat door bell didn't work!! At 80 pound a month I want a new phone now!!

its bigger than the IP4 as for batterylife Iv not had a "normal day" loads of downloading via WIFI n playing games it looks like I may be investing in a spare batttery just incase You cant do that with IP4

i want the HTC HD2 Rugged but orange won't let me have it as i've not got 250+ workers. I can get a new contract for just me but can't keep my number wtf.

I need windows as i run my cert software on my mobile for recording test results.

Well after much umming and arring I finally have a Blackberry Torch 9800.:D

Watch this space for a report.:cool:

Ive now had mine for a week, just getting to grips with the Blackberry way of doing things. So far so good, its a pretty nifty phone and does what I want it to do....

I love Blackberrys had four over the years. The torch is the best of the bunch imo. Much better for internet and nice to have complete control via touch screen OR qwerty.
Kind Regards
David

Indeed she did, well happy... That was back on May 1st down in Padstow, Cornwall. In the exact same place that my dad proposed to my mum on may day all them years ago.

Sorry for the massive change of subject Lenny...

Back to the phones.

Padstow, that takes me back a year or 25, i lived there when i was based at RAF St Mawgan.

Reply to Which phone.... in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net