Discuss 3 phase to single phase in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

sparkysean

hi,

i have a 3 phase 125 amp CCU, i want to step it down to a single phase board with a 6A output, does anybody have any idea where i can find this type of isolater as i cannot seem to find one online. I have tried to order a 6A breaker that fits the CCU but every breaker i have had does not fit the old style board (it's from 1989). Thanks.

hi,

i have a 3 phase 125 amp CCU, i want to step it down to a single phase board with a 6A output, does anybody have any idea where i can find this type of isolater as i cannot seem to find one online. I have tried to order a 6A breaker that fits the CCU but every breaker i have had does not fit the old style board (it's from 1989). Thanks.
You say you have a 3 phase board but just want to use it as single phase with a 6A output.Are you just using it for a lighting circuit or something:confused:Is the 3 phase board feeding anything at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
it's a wylex board and i'm installing a feed for a fire distern, the board has plenty of spare ways and at the moment it's only using 2 32A ways for the AC's in the lift motor room, also does anybody know of any good Maintenace engineer forums (yes i'm in maintenace now, but it's a good job to have if you want to further your studies as i do so say what you like i don't care and anyway you get paid more than me so shut it) haha. thanks

i have had 2 different types now, i will get the exact number tmrw and if anybody could help me find a single phase MCB from 1989 i will be v happy

Reply to 3 phase to single phase in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock