Discuss About 3 years ago I finished college doing my level 3 NVQ electrical... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I didn't fail any exams or anything but when I've looked over my certs I can't see my 17th edition. Does anyone know if I would have got this in with the 2 years I done at college or is it seperate? I've tried calling the college numerous times but it just keeps ringing out. If anyone can give me any help I would appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

don't worry.just do the 18th which you'd need to do even if you had 17th 3 years ago. about £250 course + exam.

On your apprenticeship, you would have been trained up to the 17th.
As others have said just do the 18th now. Take a look at SparkyNinja channel on youtube videos for free 18th Edition training.

I think that is wrong, why should an apprentice who is trained to the 17th then have to sit a seperate exam.

Reply to About 3 years ago I finished college doing my level 3 NVQ electrical... in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have an opportunity to work with solar panels and EV chargers. Will I still be able to complete my NVQ level 3 working? Kind regards Screamer.
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm doing my Level 3 Electrical course and have exams coming up for 2365-302, 2365- 612, 2365 304, 2365 614 & 2365 624. Does anyone know...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I completed my level 2 2365 installation and my level 3 8202 advanced technical diploma in electrical installation and I’m unsure on...
Replies
Views
hello so i've got a quote from training provider to do this NVQ ( EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment...
Replies
Views
Hi, Currently working my way through my NVQ portfolio (Nearing Completion) but getting stuck on how to complete the following criteria due to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock