Discuss Any ideas on a 3 gang 3 way wifi smart switch in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hamilton will make one for you I'm sure, although the key element here is the definition of 'smart' and what integration is going on. as that may limit the physical mechanics of the format. I'm also intrigued as to why you need one??

Thanks for this. So basically I have a 3 way switch at the moment, one controls the loft light, one controls 2 outdoor lights which are on a motion sensor. These have an override if I switch on or off so they can be on constant and then on a motion sensor. Same for the third switch, this controls a single outdoor lightswitch. The electrician says I need a 3 way 3 gang.

Smart Wifi would mean being able to add to Alexa.

If something is hard to get hold off / not easilly available / not available it's usually because there is little or no demand for it, or see below.
You may have to alter you requirements.

With your description of "3 Way 3 gang" what exactly is it you are trying to achieve as 3 way switch is not a term commonly used in the U.K, so you may be looking for a Unicorn.?

Just seen your reply, if you just want a black 3 Gang wifi switch then ,

Last edited:
If something is hard to get hold off / not easilly available / not available it's usually because there is little or no demand for it, or see below.
You may have to alter you requirements.

With your description of "3 Way 3 gang" what exactly is it you are trying to achieve as 3 way switch is not a term commonly used in the U.K, so you may be looking for a Unicorn.?

Just seen your reply, if you just want a black 3 Gang wifi switch then ,

Only thing is, its not 2 way

Reply to Any ideas on a 3 gang 3 way wifi smart switch in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net