Currently reading:
Any job????????

Discuss Any job???????? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Gktssm

Why i have been told that there are more electrical jobs? Where are they? I cant find any. Iam doing level 3 right now. Does anyone have a job for me? I can make a nice english tea too ;-)

I have posted tis add but didn't know England is full of racist people. You seems good when meet but inside you are full of hate. The reason you hate us coz you dont know what is love. your patrents didnt teach you how to love peope. But in fact you dont have parents especially father. Does it matter if i am not English? But i believe that i am more competent than you. I am foreigner so what At least i am not lazy like you. I have worked as a security 14,14 hours a day. Can you do 14 hours a day? We took you jobs coz you are lazy *******s, Living on benefits. We took your women coz you are GAYS and women don't stay with gays.

This line. HILARIOUS! I nearly spat tea everywhere!

Yay. The instigator of this particular ****fest is back!
probably from his 14 hour stint on security.
as for women staying with gays... How tidy would that house be??
Good point about translating the 17 th into polish though.
wasted .as none of them ever looked at it anyway from what I've seen

Reply to Any job???????? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back