Discuss Anyone going to UK Construction Week from 8th to 10th October 2019 in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

too far for me , i'm afraid. over 80 miles.

i didn't even go to elex manchester this year. last time i went, although they advertised ample parking, 60% of the car park was occupied by The American Circus. absolute nightmare. took me an hour to get parked and that was a half mile from the venue.

I,m not going to get there, ended up having to go back to Paris where I'm stuck for another few days at least.

any pub on the A49 south of Warrington, but north of Tarporley. :p :p :p

average priceof a pint round here is £3.50.

I was about to blog about this just then but realised we don't even have a blog on this forum lol :p

So I'll install the blog, then blog about this. As we met up with @James the Spark1976 who is a lovely bloke and was donning one of our hats. :)

We didn't have a sparky of ours win the electricians tradesperson of the year award, but we did have one of our tilers win! :D

Why on the home page is there still a message about Dan & Lou going to Construction Week on 9th Oct - this is now 2 weeks ago - I don't think you want us to let you know if we are going anymore (which I'm not / didn't).

Why on the home page is there still a message about Dan & Lou going to Construction Week on 9th Oct - this is now 2 weeks ago - I don't think you want us to let you know if we are going anymore (which I'm not / didn't).
It's in the sidebar, for forum news and updates. And it's just the last thread in there I think so is still showing.

I don't think anybody wants me update anything else just yet else I'd update something and post about that lol
[automerge]1571692408[/automerge]
Scrap that. I think you're looking on the what's new page and it was replied to recently, so has a new post in it so is showing there.

Which actual page did you see it on? ??
[automerge]1571692570[/automerge]
Is it this bit that you're seeing?

Screenshot_20191021-221536.png

Reply to Anyone going to UK Construction Week from 8th to 10th October 2019 in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net