Discuss Calculate the needed power rating and knowing compatible driver specifics? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

wongtong

DIY
Reaction score
how to calculate the needed power rating to light up 6 cool white and 6 white HPL chip like this ?​
what is the compatible driver specific to light up 6 cool white and 6 white HPL chip like this ?​
the 2nd image is the circuit assembly the order is even row is 5 watts cool white HPL LED chip and the odd row is 3 watts white HPL LED chip​
what is the compatible amps volt watts or other power rating in dc current do i need turn on 12 all of the HPL LED chip ?​
also is the driver on the 3rd image that i use is too strong because it started to flickering when i turn it on ?IMG20200613181118.jpgIMG20200613144521.jpgIMG20200613144704.jpg

Last edited:

Reply to Calculate the needed power rating and knowing compatible driver specifics? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I’ve have some ten year old Collingwood SL020 RGB led garden spike lights which I’d like to keep using but wondering if I can use them with...
Replies
Views
G
how to calculate the needed power to light up 6 cool white and 6 white HPL chip like this ? what is the compatible driver specifics to light up 6...
Replies
Views
G
Hi there, Please can I have some help with the following: I want to have some perimeter lighting in the ceiling which will be using the...
Replies
Views
We are in the process of renovating our house, and would like to setup led strip-lighting throughout. of the options, this seems most attractive...
Replies
Views
I am trying to put some led light strips under the fenders of my fat tire E-bike. I’ve been looking at led light strips on Amazon, AliExpress and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock