Search the forum,

Discuss copper conduit possible or not in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Or maybe being British, you feel superior to all all others. FYI. Compared to electricians in Germany, Scandinavia and Australia, the Brits are way behind.
I don't doubt it what with all the mickey Mouse qualifications some people have and claim to be Electricians.

Jesus, someone's rattled your sandals..
Maybe, sorry about that. Not in the mood for sarcasm. Especially as I, as most are, just giving advice and opinions. Some of the replys are unnecessary. Hopefully, we are here to assist each other in the best way.

tell your customer to wise up and be happy with galv steel
Copper Spraypaint maybe ?
I have saw some knocked up copper light fittings
and personally don't see any problem with using 22mm copper pipe as containment as long as its adequately earthed.
But I could be wrong perhaps there is some reg lurking somewhere which I'm not aware of prohibiting the use of copper pipe etc.
if a plumber sees pipework already on the wall they will utilise it, ignoring the cables already through it.

think of when you are on a newbuild and you are in before the plumber, holes all nicely drilled, cables all segregated properly, then you come in for 2nd fix to find that mario and luigi have shoved their heating pipes in your holes

Maybe, sorry about that. Not in the mood for sarcasm. Especially as I, as most are, just giving advice and opinions. Some of the replys are unnecessary. Hopefully, we are here to assist each other in the best way.

Have a look earlier in the thread, a fortnight ago. Things tend to get a bit stale.

Changing subject.....a little. I was in a factory last week, where the new manager wanted a new car lift installing. 'Can we move that pipework above? What is it, air, gas or water?'
'None....it's the building infrastructure' came the reply. :rolleyes:

a job i was on the customer wanted a victorian style lampholder re
what are YOU talkibg about?

sasq.png

Reply to copper conduit possible or not in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock