Discuss Disconnecting a power outlet from a 3 phase control box in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

Stephen Potter

Good afternoon everyone,
I'm hoping someone can give me some advice /guidance.
My brother in law has a large saw bench with a 3 phase motor, he has sold the bench but we need to disconnect the cable for the motor from the metal electrical 3 phase control box. I'm a retired person but have done all aspects of diy most of my life so feel I am able to tackle most household projects. However my electrical experience over the years is limited to straight forward house rewiring, fitting extra circuits etc., so I'm not keen to disconnect a 3 phase supply without knowing more about what I'm doing. If this is something a careful amateur should leave to the professionals then please tell me. Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Stephen Potter

Watford

Reply to Disconnecting a power outlet from a 3 phase control box in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi Guys, We have a CNC router which uses single phase for the spindle, stepper motors and control box. This is all wired in and working...
Replies
Views
Hi gentlemen, I have three phase motor has an issue. This motor is star connection. When I just disconnect the power cable coming from MCC...
Replies
Views
Hello, my name is Kelvin. I'm a trainee hydraulic engineer in Indonesia. I apologize if this question has been answered before / if this question...
Replies
Views
Hi, this might be an easy question, but i need to power a single phase motor situated about 300 meters away from my MCC. Do I just run 3 phases...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I want to repurpose an old cable that was previously used to power a 3-phase machine. The cable is 4L1.5 micc, and I don't want to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock