Discuss does bni work in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Big jobs or changing an old ladys cooker???
love them jobs. £40 and tea & biscuits, 4 a day would do me. getting a bit too old now to poke around attics and under floors.

Last edited:
last call i had to an elderly lady was ( this is 2 days after tracing an IR fault, tripping RCD ) was RCD tripping again, got a house ful of ladies ( 24 ) for lunch. 5 mins to unplug faulty hostess trolley, 30 mins coffee and biscuits. £20 note in arse pocket to cover fuel and a packet of smokes.

last call i had to an elderly lady was ( this is 2 days after tracing an IR fault, tripping RCD ) was RCD tripping again, got a house ful of ladies ( 24 ) for lunch. 5 mins to unplug faulty hostess trolley, 30 mins coffee and biscuits. £20 note in arse pocket to cover fuel and a packet of smokes.
So 8 of them'll do you and you can be finished in under 5 hours and down the pub :D

I am going to disagree with most people who have replied.

I was a BNI member for about 2 years, made some really goodcontacts that I still get regular work from and frankly made around 15 grand inthe time I was involved, the chapter I was involved in was not all that big or,all that successful but I put a bit of effort in and did ok….not as well assome. BNI takes a lot of effort and takes a while before you start seeing thefruits of your labour. One point worth noting, if it’s a small chapter of lessthan about 23 its really difficult, but the bigger the group the easier it is.If you can join a large group I would say go for it, if you can out the effortin you will make money and contacts, 18 months since I left as a member and I amstill making money indirectly because of the contacts I made while I was amember.

I still visit Groups as a substitute about once per month,and would still be a member if I could commit the time in the mornings.

Hope this helps.

Ian

Reply to does bni work in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net