Discuss Editable IET model forms - full set **UPDATED 2019** in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

GMDemo

EF Member
Oh one other thing; if you want to put your own letterhead on the top of the certificates design your letterhead to fit in the space above and save it as a photo file, tiff, png, jpg etc. Goto the adobe site and sign up for the Pro version seven day trial. You will have to give payment details so make sure you cancel the subscription before the seven days is up. Before you install the program make sure you create a restore point on your system. I tried other PDF editors and all the ones I tried made a mess of it.
The reason I said to create a restore point is because when I uninstalled the program it made a mess of the reader. Luckily I had just created a restore point before I started experimenting with various programs so I was able to go back.
If you have the Pro version you don't need to use the explorer trick above you can either flatten the PDF or use print to PDF (not microsoft PDF) but this won't work if you only have the reader.

happyhippydad

Electrician's Arms
Hi Steve,
I've got quite a few questions about the form relating to it's layout, incompatibility with my computer, colour and size of the text and the font you have used. Could I have your home phone number to discuss all the above please? Today if poss, I'll be up until midnight so will write again then if not heard from you.
:D:D:D:D

hitchin72

EF Member
Hello Steve,
Happened to see this thread whilst looking at the new look forum. Having completed an EIC and EICR last week editing manually in PDF format I think your forms are going to save me and others a lot of time in the future. Thank you for the effort you have made and for sharing on the forum

Simon47

Regular EF Member
Just to add my "me too" - thank you so much. I've fiddled with PDF stuff on and off for years, and I really appreciate you having done these and shared them :cool:

Lister1987

Trainee Access
Just tried to download on an iPad Mini gen 1 runnin 9.3.5 via Chrome 63.0.3239.73 and for some reason forms won't download, shouldn't imagine the URLs are borked with the change in domain?
---

Switched to Safari and it worked, strange...

Last edited:

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.