Discuss Editable IET model forms - full set **UPDATED 2019** in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Just tried to download on an iPad Mini gen 1 runnin 9.3.5 via Chrome 63.0.3239.73 and for some reason forms won't download, shouldn't imagine the URLs are borked with the change in domain?
---

Switched to Safari and it worked, strange...

Last edited:
Hi Steve!
Are the links still available to download, It gives me ' URL not Found' message once I click on the links.
Thanks you,
Arash
Which links?

The links in message #1 at the top of the post don't work any more. I can't edit this post, so can't do anything about it, as explained in post #44.

The links in message #44 each take you to the PDF "resource" page, and these links work. Then there is an orange "Download" button just under (or next to) the main title. That also works for me.

I suspect any further technical queries need to be directed at those who run the forum :)

Which links?

The links in message #1 at the top of the post don't work any more. I can't edit this post, so can't do anything about it, as explained in post #44.

The links in message #44 each take you to the PDF "resource" page, and these links work. Then there is an orange "Download" button just under (or next to) the main title. That also works for me.

I suspect any further technical queries need to be directed at those who run the forum :)
Thank you so much, downloaded them from your new post :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Which links?

I can do that. Are they staying? I was working on creating my own just then lol

Reply to Editable IET model forms - full set **UPDATED 2019** in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock