Discuss Electrical assignment Help ?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Unfortunately that’s not how we work on this forum. The best thing to do is to have a go yourself and then post your working out etc. At that point the members would be able to see where you are going wrong and steer you in the right direction.
[automerge]1571910627[/automerge]
We also have a trainee forum that you are more than welcome to join if you meet the criteria. Apply to Gain Access to Trainee-Only Forum - https://www.electriciansforums.net/forums/apply-to-gain-access-to-trainee-only-forum.60/

For me it highlights the problem within our industry, I don’t know what kind of course this lads on, but they should have taught him the formula and the process to carry out the calculations for design including correction factors. Not to mention the motor overload. Best thing to do is go back to your training provider, and ask them to explain what you don’t understand. You can’t really blag this stuff, it’s best to learn it.

For me it highlights the problem within our industry, I don’t know what kind of course this lads on, but they should have taught him the formula and the process to carry out the calculations for design including correction factors. Not to mention the motor overload. Best thing to do is go back to your training provider, and ask them to explain what you don’t understand. You can’t really blag this stuff, it’s best to learn it.
I wanna done but I can’t pay 300£ for assignment ?????

Talk to your tutor mate, you’ve already paid someone for this I’d assume?......between your course providers and the Internet these answers are are out there and easy to find.....it’s just a lot of hardwork/practice after that but if you are determined you’ll get there

OP, as already said, have a go at it and then post your answer, people will help then. You might know more than you think you do.

Don't feel too bad either, I know "Electricians" who would be embarrasingly stuffed with that paper,
The joke is, in my experience, half the so called sparks in the industry don't understand ADS properly and also the difference between fault and overload protection so it is important to learn it right.

It would seem, Select cable from CCC only with no rating factors applied, oversize it to allow for lack of design knowledge lol...... and hope the Zs is low enough for the PD. That is the standard design practice for many out there.

As for the adiabatic for sizing cpc's......very few out there can even do that.This is not reflected in people on forums such as this as if they are on a forum, they are generally more interested to even be on here in the first place.

Talk to your tutor mate, you’ve already paid someone for this I’d assume?......between your course providers and the Internet these answers are are out there and easy to find.....it’s just a lot of hardwork/practice after that but if you are determined you’ll get there
Do you know where get information for question 1 ,On suite guide or wiring regulation,I can"t see any information online .
question is State 5 sources of information which would help you design this installation .

Do you know where get information for question 1 ,On suite guide or wiring regulation,I can"t see any information online .
question is State 5 sources of information which would help you design this installation .
Best have a stab yourself and post what you think, members will comment on your answer and provide guidance....but wont answer the question for you.

Your calculation is correct but the answer is very badly wrong because you have put in some incorrect data through misreading the question. You have shown the efficiency as 0.75 % instead of 75% (=0.75) Therefore your answer is 100 times too large. Less importantly, 1 hp = 746W.

Think about what a motor of 0.75% efficiency would be like: It would waste almost the entire energy input. Also think about your answer of 1360A. The line and neutral cables to carry that would be as thick as your arms, yet the motor is no larger than the one in a good domestic pressure washer that runs on a 13A plug.

This is what we call a sanity check and it's worth doing every time. If the results of your calculation suggest that a cable must be 10000 km long or an electric shower will run on 0.01W, you can tell from real life experience that the answer is not sensible and probably indicates an error in the working or incorrect input data.

Last edited:
Best have a stab yourself and post what you think, members will comment on your answer and provide guidance....but wont answer the question for you.
I try but still difficult, I can’t find any information on Internet???
[automerge]1572951987[/automerge]
Your calculation is correct but the answer is very badly wrong because you have put in some incorrect data through misreading the question. You have shown the efficiency as 0.75 % instead of 75% (=0.75) Therefore your answer is 100 times too large. Less importantly, 1 hp = 746W.

Think about what a motor of 0.75% efficiency would be like: It would waste almost the entire energy input. Also think about your answer of 1360A. The line and neutral cables to carry that would be as thick as your arms, yet the motor is no larger than the one in a good domestic pressure washer that runs on a 13A plug.

This is what we call a sanity check and it's worth doing every time. If the results of your calculation suggest that a cable must be 10000 km long or an electric shower will run on 0.01W, you can tell from real life experience that the answer is not sensible and probably indicates an error in the working or incorrect input data.

What is the answer???

I try but still difficult, I can’t find any information on Internet???
[automerge]1572951987[/automerge]

What is the answer???

Lucien has explained where your mistake is. This should allow you to rethink how you calculated it. It's no good just giving you the answer.

Exactly! Use the same calculation, but with your efficiency as 75% and 746W/hp, and you will have the correct answer.

Are you on a course? If so, you should be able to turn to your tutor for advice when you get stuck, rather than relying on searching the WWW. The information is all out there but very spread out and not always accurate, whereas your course should provide, or direct you to sources (books!) of everything you need to complete assignments.

Lucien has explained where your mistake is. This should allow you to rethink how you calculated it. It's no good just giving you the answer.
Did you accept this answer????
Absolutely joke , I find professional company for assignment and doing all answers wrong now waiting for refund.
They put Volt-240 usually in Uk is -230.
In formula the same .
I’m very disappointed now .

Attachments

• Electrical assignment Help ?? E1742B47-1333-4BF7-8C56-980E1A102E4D - EletriciansForums.net
    E1742B47-1333-4BF7-8C56-980E1A102E4D.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 26
Did you accept this answer????
Absolutely joke , I find professional company for assignment and doing all answers wrong now waiting for refund.
They put Volt-240 usually in Uk is -230.
In formula the same .
I’m very disappointed now .

2.5 x 746 = 1865 Watts.
Which answer are you talking about accepting?
Edit: I may have misunderstood your post.

Reply to Electrical assignment Help ?? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock