Discuss funny people working at heights in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi everyone,
I often think theres too much emphisis put on health and safety ,if one feels safe and is happy to take a little risk ,then why not ,its getting the job done thats most important .life is secondry ,the whole nature of contracting is to get in and out asap ,its the beurocrats that wont take a bit of a risk once in a while, that make the rules thesedays,its all designed to cost us money,why rent scafold ,if a ladder will do just as well,ive often worked off pallets on a forklift ,were going soft ,if your daft enough to fall off something .then maybee a job down the tool hire centre is a better bet ,site work is becoming boring ,they even want you to work less hours ,so you dont get tired,ah.
site work is only fun if its an adrenaline trip ,never tried it as an acid trip yet but that might be a good way of making it more exciting,have fun in life ,live dangerously its ok ,you only die a bit quicker ,be a hero,but have fun before they brain wash you all!
all the very very best in the whole wide and wonderfull world
rumrunner ---

Rumrunner

:eek:The reason legislation is put in place is because of people like you.:eek:

So you want to take a risk when doing a job, most of the time it's not you who's taking the risk gets hurt but some other poor sod!:confused:

Tell him if he is seriously injured or his family if he gets killed that I took a risk but really I should not have!:mad:

I think, if your doing a job, I settle it between.

Can I afford to be off work / how risky the work is / how long would I be off for / was it stupid?

Isn't it down to the amount of people wanting to claim against their company which has increased health and saftey?

Reply to funny people working at heights in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock