Currently reading:
Fuse box?

Discuss Fuse box? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dont be down on yourself, distribution boards and mains are a lot further down the line for trainees. I class it as advanced not basics

Sarz I'll travel but I drive pretty slow could take me a while.
yep...it pays to be prudent round them corners:

reliant-robin-supervan-01.jpg

Dont be down on yourself, distribution boards and mains are a lot further down the line for trainees. I class it as advanced not basics

Nice that someone has a brain.... ultimately another girlie. Im not but i dont like to pretend i know coz i dont. When i get some experience itl be the best time ever as can be shown im better practically.

Supply and install of a 17th edition consumer unit is around the £250 mark round our way. You'll want a few tests done first to make sure there are no existing problems which would be picked up by the RCDs.
As Glenn said there may be other issues to consider but I'd guess a move of more than 3 metres is unlikely

£250, bit on the cheap side isn't it?

Supply and install of a 17th edition consumer unit is around the £250 mark round our way. You'll want a few tests done first to make sure there are no existing problems which would be picked up by the RCDs.
As Glenn said there may be other issues to consider but I'd guess a move of more than 3 metres is unlikely

I totally missed this until someone re posted it stupid tapatalk. Yes i understand as reading other threads i pick things up. Ok well just at a better level it needs to be she cant be climbing up ladders how ridiculous its an old peoples home dont people think of these things initially?

you could always get one of these. have to be quick resetting though:

tramp.jpg

. Ok well just at a better level it needs to be she cant be climbing up ladders how ridiculous its an old peoples home dont people think of these things initially?

Old peoples home. Could be part of the design specification, to make access problematic to stop possibly confused people being able to fiddle. Just moved my dad into care and I wouldn't want him touching a cu.
Is this for a purchase or rental?

Old peoples home. Could be part of the design specification, to make access problematic to stop possibly confused people being able to fiddle. Just moved my dad into care and I wouldn't want him touching a cu.
Is this for a purchase or rental?

I meant its a home for an older person not shared by others. Sorry my bad. I do get that but a bit silly if electric trips out. Purchasecit will b

I think I've stumbled across a business idea after reading all the grovelling on this thread ;)

From now on Im only gonna take on female customers, quote for the job then come on here posting as them (not necassarily with the pink handcuffs!) and get you guys to queue up to do the job free -- I may advise them they need to wear a short skirt/low top when you go round, but I could throw in a 10% discount to them as an incentive if they do.

Yubly, jubly, I'll relocate my office to the pub and count the cash flow :)

Excellent, dust off you pink handcuffs & tutu!

Going to price some garden lights tonight so you'll need some help with exporting the PME to the bottom of the garden and possible connecting upto the house RCD to the garden RCD to run it all off ......

Reply to Fuse box? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock