Currently reading:
Fuse box?

Discuss Fuse box? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

-- I may advise them they need to wear a short skirt/low top when you go round,

Id be happy to wear a mini skirt and boob tube if it means I get any works I need doing done for free. Id even wear high heels.... I don't supply sick bags though.

But you'll have to loose the moustache and shave your legs! These boys are pretty discerning about who they work for .... sometimes!

I dont have a moustache but Im willing to shave my legs.

If Im putting on my glad rags then I expect the job done for free... :)

Nope, they wont work for Fred, they only chase the skirt! Unless pink handcuffs are involved .....

I dont own pink i own a black pair which if i get hold of you will be used and youl b left hahaha i meant free. Stop annoying me at work u need a clip round your ear hole

I'm sorry but the sexual innuendo on Sarz's threads has just got to stop - it's disgusting and just not clever :nonod:

Sexual innuendos are funny really arnt they. You men are interesting creatures you give it the biggun with it then leave us unsatisfied whats all that about!! Y do you think ann summers was made something had to please us hahaha. And il tell you something you lot give it the big i am and i will do but get in a room with me and wel c, youl wet yoursen (way too early) before we even get started. Promises promises boys.

I get it all the time so you men dont phase me i wouldnt worry. Il get my answers whilst your having fun haha. Carry on......

Reply to Fuse box? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock