Currently reading:
Fuse box?

Discuss Fuse box? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Just put a thread up in the forum asking electricians to visit site to give quotations for a dist board replacement. When they get there you may find a DB change is the easy bit and the whole house needs a rewire lol

Gorilla your making me want to take away your bananas for the day!!! Hahaha. Well if she moves im doing it with high tower so if you never hear from us again its all gone pete tong hahaha. I am literally totally new to all this and you lot are old retarded electricians/engineers etc who have been doing it gorillas years :) im pleased i asked this question as at least i learnt some things!!

High tower will end up rewiring the house, have you seen his house? you don't own one of those without earning a good wage, I bet he charges 40 quid an hour and insists on tea on tap all day as well lol

Im going to be a GOM and say that you got your answer in post 4.... :)

High tower will end up rewiring the house, have you seen his house? you don't own one of those without earning a good wage, I bet he charges 40 quid an hour and insists on tea on tap all day as well lol

Hahaha he can teach me to do it instead yayyyy. Not that il know what im doing of course. He can have tea whenever he likes i make awesome tea might even treat him to some baking!! My talents are endless yes haha. Have you emptied your inbox yet jeez x

Hahaha he can teach me to do it instead yayyyy. Not that il know what im doing of course. He can have tea whenever he likes i make awesome tea might even treat him to some baking!! My talents are endless yes haha. Have you emptied your inbox yet jeez x
sorry I will do it now, give me a few mins

Reply to Fuse box? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock