Discuss GOODWE HYBRID INVERTER- RCD JUMPING WHEN GOING FROM OFF GRID TO ON GRID - HELP in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
I hope i will find some solution with you.
I have installed a system with Goodwe inverter GW10k-ET, hybrid it has 9.3 kwp modules and 6.4 High voltage BYD battery box.
This is the situation:

We turn on the whole system, everything works perfectly, now we want to simulate a blackout so we switch off the grid on main switch of the house the inverter immeditaley goes off grid and supply the house without interruptions, BUT, when we bring back the grid and inverter tries to go "on grid mode" from "off grid mode" it trips the RCD of the house.

And then in order to bring back the grid we have to restart the inverter, so it starts with on grid mode.
the inverter has two output 1.on grid and 2. back up, mos of the house is on backup but not the heating system and the kitchen in order to not overload the battery in case of a blakout.

I really hope someone can give me some explanation im stuck with this system,

Reply to GOODWE HYBRID INVERTER- RCD JUMPING WHEN GOING FROM OFF GRID TO ON GRID - HELP in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everyone, I have a quick question if I may? I'm thinking of adding a second PV system to my existing rooftop PV & battery setup. As the...
Replies
Views
Hi All Planning an off-grid solar system and I’m pretty confident about most of it except for one thing - earthing. I believe the inverter I...
Replies
Views
I received a call from a person who was not a customer of mine asking to connect up his 8 kW PV system. Its a new build and the modules were...
Replies
Views
Im going to give NAPIT tech support a call later today but thought id try to get some other expert opinions too. Ive just carried out a EICR on...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm seeking some advice about a solar PV system we had installed in November 2014 please. After 18 months, we seem to be consistently...
Replies
Views
crossplot
C

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock