• Thread starter Sarz11
  • Start date
  • Replies 394
  • Views 22K

Currently reading:
Hey

Discuss Hey in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

anyhow, nice to see you sarz, have fun and welcome again, I am out of here before marvo starts banning for bad language, Onions and marc may be getting a weeks holiday by the look of things lol, bye bye for now sarz.

Bye bye thank you for posting and im sure il c u arnd cheeky

- - - Updated - - -

MDJ is right I should go. It's been a good laugh talking to you guys. I'm off to bed to massage my forearm. Lol. See you guys soon .

Forefinger... nighty night

Hahaha a girl like me dont go for boys like u as boys like u r common i have standards u no so incorrect with ur comment

I have a trade behind me, surely that counts for something with you gold-diggers!

Having a trade seperates the boys from the men!

- - - Updated - - -

...unless your a plumber of course.

Hmmmm ok well dnt worry il make u a hot chocolate wen ur cryin into ur pillow at night bout how im the bread winner n u cnt compete hahaha.

Right lads i have a forum to make for wiltshire sparkys where would be best to get there attention and post it any ideas? For sum experience (in electrics thanku!)

I have a trade behind me, surely that counts for something with you gold-diggers!

Having a trade seperates the boys from the men!

- - - Updated - - -

...unless your a plumber of course.

I don't remember them either...

You don't remember harness69 lol? Basically the reason this forum lost one of its most knowledgeable sparks in MarkeSparkie after he ALLEGEDLY sent a picture of his what-nots and the lass turned out to be a dude, and he was another forum member on a fake account. Can't remember who it was, but he got banned.

It was positivley hillarious. However, aslong as you don't stoop as far as poor old Markie did, who cares...its a forum with faceless names.

However, i doubt thats the case with the OP...actually had serveral pictures up now, unlikess harness69 who was just a pair of pink-handcuffs lol. I believe the OP is genuine, people can make their own decisions though....i can see tel's point, however, whats to say a half decent blonde can't be a sparky?!

...did i just pay a compliment, eugh! Over and out.

oooops, my mistake! Realise it cant be you now as you did say "knowledgeable" :innocent:

Sorry if Ive cause any slander to your good reputation ......

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't remember harness69 lol? Basically the reason this forum lost one of its most knowledgeable sparks in MarkeSparkie after he ALLEGEDLY sent a picture of his what-nots and the lass turned out to be a dude, and he was another forum member on a fake account. Can't remember who it was, but he got banned.

It was positivley hillarious. However, aslong as you don't stoop as far as poor old Markie did, who cares...its a forum with faceless names.

However, i doubt thats the case with the OP...actually had serveral pictures up now, unlikess harness69 who was just a pair of pink-handcuffs lol. I believe the OP is genuine, people can make their own decisions though....i can see tel's point, however, whats to say a half decent blonde can't be a sparky?!

Yor acting like a teenager on heat marc lmao

Thats not you back under a different name is it .........

Haha, sadly not. However, if you're out their MarkeiSparkie come back me old fruit...i understand the embarassment, but literally noone cares, all males react irrationally at times.

oooops, my mistake! Realise it cant be you now as you did say "knowledgeable" :innocent:

Sorry if Ive cause any slander to your good reputation ......

Theres a word, that would get turned into a * if i typed it, so i'll take the uncovential route in getting my point across...

It begins with a TW and rhymes with cat, fat, pat, rat.... you get me lol :)

Im starting to think hes an apprentice in disguise ...... all those hormones flowing after a quick bit of flirting with the first bit of skirt that comes along!

I WISH! Genuinley, and along with Mikes comment about being a teenager.....a teenage apprentice again, those were the days, when your only worry was whats going on at the weekend.

Boys boys boys ur worse than a coffee mornin at the w.i!!!Ah hahahaha i might not have big breasts but im certainly a girlie who is training to be a sparky. It doesnt matter to me if u dnt believe me as i will only talk to the knowledgeable experienced blokes who i can learn from as clearly if ur questioning whether im a girl from my pics ur not that clever r u.

When you postwd just training I thought you were a lot younger:eek:

Compared to some here though your still very young.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if the above was a compliment but i feel old eurgh

Half decent?! U watch ursen there ul catch the love bug hahaha

Sarz don't listen to all these guys they are all just the same. Not like me Hey guys im different. There isn't a shortage of guys and gals on here with knowledge you'll find everything you need here.

Ur clearly sweating a bit and goin soft on me onions haha. Im sure there is it would b nice to make sum sparky friends aswell as learn so if anyones in bexleyheath on sat night --- n say hi n we can chat electrics n drink takeila!! Dnt worry onions if i can get big burly psychotic men on the floor i think i can deal with a few comments plus its where im most comfortable in male company so go on give me ur worst. If ur jst sniffin me out go ahead but im here to stay n will stand my ground as someone who deserves to b a sparky as much as all of yous hehe onions my chrisyina photo not cowgirl is on my profile pic or do u mean the other one if so il have to do it in a bit as driving bk from oxford. Wats up with my pigtail pic newsy u cheeky bugger

Sat in the site cabin all the guys want to see the cow girl picture. Post it back up. Straight up this isn't just for me.
pervert, okay as you are desperate here is a picture of her I took this morning after she sent me a pm to meet, she is a nice girl, doesn't have blond hair though lol

Attachments

• 1888732_697497996936896_1132898025_n.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 42

Reply to Hey in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock