• Thread starter Sarz11
  • Start date
  • Replies 394
  • Views 22K

Currently reading:
Hey

Discuss Hey in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

20130915_222915.jpg See!!!! Its the right way up on my desktop. I think u can turn it round urself I clearly cant

Always happy to help, pray god your not a sausage jockey or I am finished here lol

Dont worry its just your previously unexpressed latent desires for "sausage" coming out now we have a more liberal society in which you can express yourself! Geordie Spark has already beaten you to it though with his gay dating sites ......

sure has M8, When I was last courting the falklands war was going on haha, to be honest she doesn't look much older if any than my daughter, oh dear I do feel old now, sigh.

How old is your daughter???? This better compliment me!!!! I feel old and stop talking about me in my own post hahahahaha i can read you know! Thank you for my profile picture you are a top bloke :)

you're not old sarz. if you are, then I am too. and I most definitely am not!

I dont feel like anyone else is old just me maybe coz I feel i aint done a lot with my life which im hoping being an electrician changes i regret not doing it years ago when I first wanted to damn it

what the hells goin on here ?

11 pages in 24 hrs ?? on the usually dishwater dreary welcome section ??

hmm , there must be a bloody good reason for all this hoo - ha.......

20130921_182147.jpg

:gorgeous:

well helloooooo.
lol

i suggest you steer clear of these lowly bums and come straight to the official troll for all the electrical help you ever need.

;-D

what the hells goin on here ?

11 pages in 24 hrs ?? on the usually dishwater dreary welcome section ??

hmm , there must be a bloody good reason for all this hoo - ha.......

View attachment 22965

:gorgeous:

well helloooooo.
lol

i suggest you steer clear of these lowly bums and come straight to the official troll for all the electrical help you ever need.

;-D

ah hahahahahaha charmer you aint ya

Reply to Hey in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock