Currently reading:
Hey

Discuss Hey in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wow, stained glass windows, one hell of a pic dude! Did she say whether is was crown glass or rolled glass?
She was dressed as a nun when I got there, but even I couldn't handle that so I made her change, she insisted I take a photo for you guys here to prove she isn't a tranny like the pink handcuffs fella lol

122 replies in less than 24hrs. this surely has to be some sort of record for a post essentially from a newbie saying hello!

With stained glass like that I think a lot ofthe guys on here are going to get excited. Im guessing coz she was in her nun's outfit it was part of the whole stain glass for the church thing she was showing MDJ. This was probably one of the secondary room windows for private viewings.

when you want to upload a photo click "go advanced" and scroll down to "manage attactchments" you then upload to your little on site photo library, from there you can drop and drag and then post here, go for it girl, I bet onions mouth is watering already and he is still MIA from the tea hut at the moment

Ok is this a hint to put all my photos up hahahah il have a look shall. I hahah I like onions hes funny ur not bad either for a hairy hostile sod :p

when you want to upload a photo click "go advanced" and scroll down to "manage attactchments" you then upload to your little on site photo library, from there you can drop and drag and then post here, go for it girl, I bet onions mouth is watering already and he is still MIA from the tea hut at the moment

And why are my photos uploading sideways when there not sideways on my phone/computer?!

Clearly im being very blonde as I can not see go advanced anywhere

welcome to the forum, there may be some friendly people, but not sure who!
hope the training goes well.
pictures can be inserted in posts using the insert image button illustrated below. However you may need to have several posts before the system allows this.
View attachment 22945

Clearly im being very blonde as I can not see go advanced anywhere

see Richards post. #2 ;-)

no idea, when you click on reply or you quote a post bottom right of the post is a "go advanced " link, even as a blond you should understand that lol
20130921_182159.jpg
Well if youd have said that and spoke in english in the first place I would have known wouldnt i mr! its still the wrong way hahaha i give up

Reply to Hey in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back