Discuss Infinite Prime Wireless Alarm in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Out of the box pre programmed, so easy to fit....meets grade 2...but just looks ugly in my opinion. Texecom Ricochet have more professional systems, using a mesh system, to ensure radio coverage & distance.

Fitted 4 of them about 4 years ago, easy to fit, never had a problem with them and they work well for self monitoring, the plastic is cheap and beaks easy would be better going for the iconnect as its 2 way has IP, Pstn and GSM built in and you can get a pir with cam built in, saying that I always fit the Risco agility3 if a customer wants a wireless alarm.

Happy with Texecom...don`t bother with ip gsm, always use CSL digiAir to our central station. We have modded software by CSL to still carry out remote maintenance via the digiAir. No expensive calls texting mobiles, just a standard fee for customer

Was just talking about self monitoring where the customer wants the alarm to ring them or a friend when it goes off or be able to use a app on phone to see who's in the house,
The way you do it is the best way but not all people want a fully monitor alarm
Have used texecom a lot just think I get on better with the people at risco

just a comment on risco.tech helpline is a standard 0161. and the help is brill.

Its all down to preference & the support you get....but £1.5 a text upto 3 mobiles a time can get expensive. Ip is no different with some router forwarding costs. with a straight up cost, and dealing with a real human on the end of the phone, seems to bring customers back the next year. As long as you dont hit them with silly bills

Reply to Infinite Prime Wireless Alarm in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net