Currently reading:
Is this the right inverter?

Discuss Is this the right inverter? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

The customer is not the expert. He / She can only agree to what the so called expert says. This is quite clearly a bad design and i would get the installer back. If no joy find out what MCS approved body he /she is with and invite (no demand) them to inspect your system. I'm sure the work will be done correct eventually.

The customer is not the expert. He / She can only agree to what the so called expert says. This is quite clearly a bad design and i would get the installer back. If no joy find out what MCS approved body he /she is with and invite (no demand) them to inspect your system. I'm sure the work will be done correct eventually.
sounds like a DIY job to me

It was stated above that Ireland has the same standards as UK. They are slightly different as far as I can tell.
Capture.JPG

Reply to Is this the right inverter? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back