Discuss Jobs not experience??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just asking because , I finish my college Level 2, 2365 Diploma, but not many experience.
Any advice how to start jobs for electrical mate , and how to make CV, please .

There should be templates for CV's if you google it, mate

Oh, and welcome to the asylum...

Hi everyone, I just asking because , I finish my college Level 2, 2365 Diploma, but not many experience.
Any advice how to start jobs for electrical mate , and how to make CV, please .
Try Googling "Total Jobs" I subscribed a while back they may have CV advice on their website

it's a catch 22. without experience, you can't get a job, and without a job you can't get the experience. try agencies for mates' jobs. blagg a bit.

I try but probably very difficult for adults courses get the jobs straight way .
I have little stress because I don’t know the best way start the jobs .
I’m 36 I can’t start apprenticeship ???
Any advice or help please ????

I try but probably very difficult for adults courses get the jobs straight way .
I have little stress because I don’t know the best way start the jobs .
I’m 36 I can’t start apprenticeship ???
Any advice or help please ????
I sent you a PM on the 1st July offering to help you with constructing a CV so far received nothing from you.

Last edited:
I sent you a PM on the 1st July offering to help you with constructing a CV so far nothing.

Thank you mate , but I still think how to make CV , I never work electrical before this country?
Big circle, not experience not jobs, I can’t get jobs because it’s not experience???
I learned quickly how, but nobody gives me chance.
I think easy straight way Level 3 , or should be difficult for me .
I check everything for , electrical mate or improved?
I keep your email???

Thank you mate , but I still think how to make CV , I never work electrical before this country?
Big circle, not experience not jobs, I can’t get jobs because it’s not experience???
I learned quickly how, but nobody gives me chance.
I think easy straight way Level 3 , or should be difficult for me .
I check everything for , electrical mate or improved?
I keep your email???
Your first post indicated that you required help with constructing a CV, my offer still stands, but some input from you is still required, as I indicated.

Last edited:
Can any of your college tudors give you some help? They usually have some good contacts or links into the industry especially if you are moving on to level 3.

Get a job as an electricians mate / electricians labourer , will pay about £70-90 per day.
If you hang around a few electrical wholesalers dishing out 30 CVs a day I guarantee someone will Offer you some work sooner or later

Your first post indicated that you required help with constructing a CV, my offer still stands, but some input from you is still required, as I indicated.
I know mate , but I can’t work apprenticeship , because salary not good for me ???
Just quick question, how to people start Electrical jobs ?
Everybody be apprenticeship or , just join to friend company???
Thank you boys ???

You will need a job as an electricians labourer.
Might only be for 6-9 months but it will valuable site experience.
There is loads of stuff they don’t teach you at college...

How to get this jobs , looking web site or ?
Apply straight in company?
Thank you .
As I said , print off 100 CVs offering your services as an electrical labourer and hand them out in electrical wholesalers.
Most electricians will pay 70 or 80 per day for skilled labour.

As I said , print off 100 CVs offering your services as an electrical labourer and hand them out in electrical wholesalers.
Most electricians will pay 70 or 80 per day for skilled labour.
Yes they would for skilled labour. Not so sure if they would pay that for someone with no experience.

Reply to Jobs not experience??? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock